stickers

Jachym Cepicky
Hi,

I know, this is not the most important topic for now, but would you be happy to have some stickers around? I've added "4.0.0" version number to our current logo and would let print some stickers. It makes sense IMHO to add version number to see, how time passed by in the future

Proposal attached

I would go for 4×3 cm (about 100 pieces) and also some bigger 12×7 cm (about 2pc?)

pywps.svg (11K) Download Attachment

Re: stickers

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Hi all,

In attachment is a photo of my laptop. I ordered a load of stickers some weeks ago; they should have come out nicely cut around the characters and shapes, but this was the end result. Not entirely bad, but not what I was expecting.

If you want some of these please let me know your and I will post. Or I can bring a load to the next code sprint.

Cheers,

Luís

Sticker.png (1M) Download Attachment