status of local chapter / re-activation in Bucharest?

status of local chapter / re-activation in Bucharest?

Till Adams-3
Dear OSGeo-Europe community,

sorry, I haven't been at FOSS4G-EU in Guimarães last year, so I do not
know, if there anything happened.

Looking at the WIKI, I've seen that we all missed up our last scheduled
board meeting end of April *2018* (me included).

Maybe we should take the chance, that we'll have the global FOSS4G in
Europe this year and schedule a OSGEO-Europe meeting during FOSS4G in
Bucharest?

I am confident, that BLOC will find a room for us.

Kind regards,

Till

Re: status of local chapter / re-activation in Bucharest?

Vasile Crăciunescu
Dear Till,

Thank you for bringing this topic back to the table. It's important to
move forward. BLOC will do the best to facilitate the meeting. We should
update the wiki page (or setup a dedicated one) to see who is interested
about this discussion and who will attend in person.

See you soon in Bucharest,
Vasile

On 04/07/2019 10:41, Till Adams wrote:

> Dear OSGeo-Europe community,
>

> sorry, I haven't been at FOSS4G-EU in Guimarães last year, so I do not
> know, if there anything happened.
>
> Looking at the WIKI, I've seen that we all missed up our last scheduled
> board meeting end of April *2018* (me included).
>
> Maybe we should take the chance, that we'll have the global FOSS4G in
> Europe this year and schedule a OSGEO-Europe meeting during FOSS4G in
> Bucharest?
>

> I am confident, that BLOC will find a room for us.
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Till

Re: status of local chapter / re-activation in Bucharest?

Till Adams-3
@Vasile,

will do,

Till

Am 04.07.19 um 15:53 schrieb Vasile Craciunescu:

> Dear Till,
>
> Thank you for bringing this topic back to the table. It's important to
> move forward. BLOC will do the best to facilitate the meeting. We
> should update the wiki page (or setup a dedicated one) to see who is
> interested about this discussion and who will attend in person.
>
> See you soon in Bucharest,
> Vasile
>
> On 04/07/2019 10:41, Till Adams wrote:
>> Dear OSGeo-Europe community,
>>

>> sorry, I haven't been at FOSS4G-EU in Guimarães last year, so I do not
>> know, if there anything happened.
>>
>> Looking at the WIKI, I've seen that we all missed up our last scheduled
>> board meeting end of April *2018* (me included).
>>
>> Maybe we should take the chance, that we'll have the global FOSS4G in
>> Europe this year and schedule a OSGEO-Europe meeting during FOSS4G in
>> Bucharest?
>>

>> I am confident, that BLOC will find a room for us.
>>

>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Till

Re: status of local chapter / re-activation in Bucharest?

Till Adams-3
Dear list,

as follow up to my previous email, I've created a WIKI page. Feel free
to add your name to the list of participants and also topics for the agenda:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/AM_FOSS4G2019_Bucharest

Regards, Till

Am 04.07.19 um 16:08 schrieb Till Adams:

> @Vasile,
>
> will do,
>
> Till
>
> Am 04.07.19 um 15:53 schrieb Vasile Craciunescu:
>> Dear Till,
>>
>> Thank you for bringing this topic back to the table. It's important to
>> move forward. BLOC will do the best to facilitate the meeting. We
>> should update the wiki page (or setup a dedicated one) to see who is
>> interested about this discussion and who will attend in person.
>>
>> See you soon in Bucharest,
>> Vasile
>>
>> On 04/07/2019 10:41, Till Adams wrote:
>>> Dear OSGeo-Europe community,
>>>

>>> sorry, I haven't been at FOSS4G-EU in Guimarães last year, so I do not
>>> know, if there anything happened.
>>>
>>> Looking at the WIKI, I've seen that we all missed up our last scheduled
>>> board meeting end of April *2018* (me included).
>>>
>>> Maybe we should take the chance, that we'll have the global FOSS4G in
>>> Europe this year and schedule a OSGEO-Europe meeting during FOSS4G in
>>> Bucharest?
>>>

>>> I am confident, that BLOC will find a room for us.
>>>

>>> Kind regards,
>>>
>>> Till

Re: status of local chapter / re-activation in Bucharest?

Jachym Cepicky
hi, any chance, someone will pick the foss4g-europe next year?

Dne so 6. 7. 2019 8:29 uživatel Till Adams <[hidden email]> napsal:
Dear list,

as follow up to my previous email, I've created a WIKI page. Feel free
to add your name to the list of participants and also topics for the agenda:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/AM_FOSS4G2019_Bucharest

Regards, Till

Am 04.07.19 um 16:08 schrieb Till Adams:
> @Vasile,
>
> will do,
>
> Till
>
> Am 04.07.19 um 15:53 schrieb Vasile Craciunescu:
>> Dear Till,
>>
>> Thank you for bringing this topic back to the table. It's important to
>> move forward. BLOC will do the best to facilitate the meeting. We
>> should update the wiki page (or setup a dedicated one) to see who is
>> interested about this discussion and who will attend in person.
>>
>> See you soon in Bucharest,
>> Vasile
>>
>> On 04/07/2019 10:41, Till Adams wrote:
>>> Dear OSGeo-Europe community,
>>>

>>> sorry, I haven't been at FOSS4G-EU in Guimarães last year, so I do not
>>> know, if there anything happened.
>>>
>>> Looking at the WIKI, I've seen that we all missed up our last scheduled
>>> board meeting end of April *2018* (me included).
>>>
>>> Maybe we should take the chance, that we'll have the global FOSS4G in
>>> Europe this year and schedule a OSGEO-Europe meeting during FOSS4G in
>>> Bucharest?
>>>

>>> I am confident, that BLOC will find a room for us.
>>>

>>> Kind regards,
>>>
>>> Till

Re: status of local chapter / re-activation in Bucharest?

Jorge Gustavo Rocha-3

Hi all,

We (OSGeo) didn't celebrate the 500th anniversary of the first circumnavigation of the Earth properly.

It is a wonderful excuse to go to Sevilla next year... Maria?

See you soon,

Jorge Gustavo

Às 12:44 de 06/07/19, Jachym Cepicky escreveu:
hi, any chance, someone will pick the foss4g-europe next year?

Dne so 6. 7. 2019 8:29 uživatel Till Adams <[hidden email]> napsal:
Dear list,

as follow up to my previous email, I've created a WIKI page. Feel free
to add your name to the list of participants and also topics for the agenda:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/AM_FOSS4G2019_Bucharest

Regards, Till

Am 04.07.19 um 16:08 schrieb Till Adams:
> @Vasile,
>
> will do,
>
> Till
>
> Am 04.07.19 um 15:53 schrieb Vasile Craciunescu:
>> Dear Till,
>>
>> Thank you for bringing this topic back to the table. It's important to
>> move forward. BLOC will do the best to facilitate the meeting. We
>> should update the wiki page (or setup a dedicated one) to see who is
>> interested about this discussion and who will attend in person.
>>
>> See you soon in Bucharest,
>> Vasile
>>
>> On 04/07/2019 10:41, Till Adams wrote:
>>> Dear OSGeo-Europe community,
>>>

>>> sorry, I haven't been at FOSS4G-EU in Guimarães last year, so I do not
>>> know, if there anything happened.
>>>
>>> Looking at the WIKI, I've seen that we all missed up our last scheduled
>>> board meeting end of April *2018* (me included).
>>>
>>> Maybe we should take the chance, that we'll have the global FOSS4G in
>>> Europe this year and schedule a OSGEO-Europe meeting during FOSS4G in
>>> Bucharest?
>>>

>>> I am confident, that BLOC will find a room for us.
>>>

>>> Kind regards,
>>>
>>> Till

Logo   Geomaster, LDA
  VENHA DESCOBRIR O CAMINHO DO OPEN SOURCE CONNOSCO

Avenida Barros e Soares
N.º 423, 4715-214 Braga
VAT/NIF
510 906 109
Phone
  +351 253 680 323
Site       geomaster.pt
GPS       41.53322, -8.41929

Jorge Gustavo Rocha

CTO

Mobile
  +351 910 333 888
Email    [hidden email]

Re: status of local chapter / re-activation in Bucharest?

delawen

On Sat, Jul 6, 2019 at 10:32 PM Jorge Gustavo Rocha <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

We (OSGeo) didn't celebrate the 500th anniversary of the first circumnavigation of the Earth properly.

It is a wonderful excuse to go to Sevilla next year... Maria?

I'm sorry, but the proposal for the international one would not be reusable for the European one. It would need a work from scratch. Plus I'm helping on another proposal for FOSS4G 2021, so I already have my hands full.

(And the anniversary was this year, all the public administrations attention and help would be gone by next year, this year would have been the good one!)

See you soon,

Jorge Gustavo

Às 12:44 de 06/07/19, Jachym Cepicky escreveu:
hi, any chance, someone will pick the foss4g-europe next year?

Dne so 6. 7. 2019 8:29 uživatel Till Adams <[hidden email]> napsal:
Dear list,

as follow up to my previous email, I've created a WIKI page. Feel free
to add your name to the list of participants and also topics for the agenda:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/AM_FOSS4G2019_Bucharest

Regards, Till

Am 04.07.19 um 16:08 schrieb Till Adams:
> @Vasile,
>
> will do,
>
> Till
>
> Am 04.07.19 um 15:53 schrieb Vasile Craciunescu:
>> Dear Till,
>>
>> Thank you for bringing this topic back to the table. It's important to
>> move forward. BLOC will do the best to facilitate the meeting. We
>> should update the wiki page (or setup a dedicated one) to see who is
>> interested about this discussion and who will attend in person.
>>
>> See you soon in Bucharest,
>> Vasile
>>
>> On 04/07/2019 10:41, Till Adams wrote:
>>> Dear OSGeo-Europe community,
>>>

>>> sorry, I haven't been at FOSS4G-EU in Guimarães last year, so I do not
>>> know, if there anything happened.
>>>
>>> Looking at the WIKI, I've seen that we all missed up our last scheduled
>>> board meeting end of April *2018* (me included).
>>>
>>> Maybe we should take the chance, that we'll have the global FOSS4G in
>>> Europe this year and schedule a OSGEO-Europe meeting during FOSS4G in
>>> Bucharest?
>>>

>>> I am confident, that BLOC will find a room for us.
>>>

>>> Kind regards,
>>>
>>> Till

Logo   Geomaster, LDA
  VENHA DESCOBRIR O CAMINHO DO OPEN SOURCE CONNOSCO

Avenida Barros e Soares
N.º 423, 4715-214 Braga
VAT/NIF
510 906 109
Phone
  +351 253 680 323
Site       geomaster.pt
GPS       41.53322, -8.41929

Jorge Gustavo Rocha

CTO

Mobile
  +351 910 333 888
Email    [hidden email]

Re: status of local chapter / re-activation in Bucharest?

Till Adams-3

Dear Jachym,

perhaps time to send out a call for location?

I can prepare something and we discuss?

Till