status of local chapter / re-activation in Bucharest?

Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
13 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

status of local chapter / re-activation in Bucharest?

Till Adams-3
Dear OSGeo-Europe community,


sorry, I haven't been at FOSS4G-EU in Guimarães last year, so I do not
know, if there anything happened.

Looking at the WIKI, I've seen that we all missed up our last scheduled
board meeting end of April *2018* (me included).

Maybe we should take the chance, that we'll have the global FOSS4G in
Europe this year and schedule a OSGEO-Europe meeting during FOSS4G in
Bucharest?


I am confident, that BLOC will find a room for us.


Kind regards,

Till


_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: status of local chapter / re-activation in Bucharest?

Vasile Crăciunescu
Dear Till,

Thank you for bringing this topic back to the table. It's important to
move forward. BLOC will do the best to facilitate the meeting. We should
update the wiki page (or setup a dedicated one) to see who is interested
about this discussion and who will attend in person.

See you soon in Bucharest,
Vasile

On 04/07/2019 10:41, Till Adams wrote:

> Dear OSGeo-Europe community,
>
>
> sorry, I haven't been at FOSS4G-EU in Guimarães last year, so I do not
> know, if there anything happened.
>
> Looking at the WIKI, I've seen that we all missed up our last scheduled
> board meeting end of April *2018* (me included).
>
> Maybe we should take the chance, that we'll have the global FOSS4G in
> Europe this year and schedule a OSGEO-Europe meeting during FOSS4G in
> Bucharest?
>
>
> I am confident, that BLOC will find a room for us.
>
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Till
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Europe mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
>


--
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Vasile Crăciunescu
geo-spatial.org: An elegant place for sharing geoKnowledge & geoData
http://www.geo-spatial.org
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/geo-spatial
_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: status of local chapter / re-activation in Bucharest?

Till Adams-3
@Vasile,

will do,

Till

Am 04.07.19 um 15:53 schrieb Vasile Craciunescu:

> Dear Till,
>
> Thank you for bringing this topic back to the table. It's important to
> move forward. BLOC will do the best to facilitate the meeting. We
> should update the wiki page (or setup a dedicated one) to see who is
> interested about this discussion and who will attend in person.
>
> See you soon in Bucharest,
> Vasile
>
> On 04/07/2019 10:41, Till Adams wrote:
>> Dear OSGeo-Europe community,
>>
>>
>> sorry, I haven't been at FOSS4G-EU in Guimarães last year, so I do not
>> know, if there anything happened.
>>
>> Looking at the WIKI, I've seen that we all missed up our last scheduled
>> board meeting end of April *2018* (me included).
>>
>> Maybe we should take the chance, that we'll have the global FOSS4G in
>> Europe this year and schedule a OSGEO-Europe meeting during FOSS4G in
>> Bucharest?
>>
>>
>> I am confident, that BLOC will find a room for us.
>>
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Till
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Europe mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
>>
>
>
_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: status of local chapter / re-activation in Bucharest?

Till Adams-3
Dear list,

as follow up to my previous email, I've created a WIKI page. Feel free
to add your name to the list of participants and also topics for the agenda:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/AM_FOSS4G2019_Bucharest

Regards, Till



Am 04.07.19 um 16:08 schrieb Till Adams:

> @Vasile,
>
> will do,
>
> Till
>
> Am 04.07.19 um 15:53 schrieb Vasile Craciunescu:
>> Dear Till,
>>
>> Thank you for bringing this topic back to the table. It's important to
>> move forward. BLOC will do the best to facilitate the meeting. We
>> should update the wiki page (or setup a dedicated one) to see who is
>> interested about this discussion and who will attend in person.
>>
>> See you soon in Bucharest,
>> Vasile
>>
>> On 04/07/2019 10:41, Till Adams wrote:
>>> Dear OSGeo-Europe community,
>>>
>>>
>>> sorry, I haven't been at FOSS4G-EU in Guimarães last year, so I do not
>>> know, if there anything happened.
>>>
>>> Looking at the WIKI, I've seen that we all missed up our last scheduled
>>> board meeting end of April *2018* (me included).
>>>
>>> Maybe we should take the chance, that we'll have the global FOSS4G in
>>> Europe this year and schedule a OSGEO-Europe meeting during FOSS4G in
>>> Bucharest?
>>>
>>>
>>> I am confident, that BLOC will find a room for us.
>>>
>>>
>>> Kind regards,
>>>
>>> Till
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Europe mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
>>>
>>
> _______________________________________________
> Europe mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: status of local chapter / re-activation in Bucharest?

Jachym Cepicky
hi, any chance, someone will pick the foss4g-europe next year?

Dne so 6. 7. 2019 8:29 uživatel Till Adams <[hidden email]> napsal:
Dear list,

as follow up to my previous email, I've created a WIKI page. Feel free
to add your name to the list of participants and also topics for the agenda:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/AM_FOSS4G2019_Bucharest

Regards, Till



Am 04.07.19 um 16:08 schrieb Till Adams:
> @Vasile,
>
> will do,
>
> Till
>
> Am 04.07.19 um 15:53 schrieb Vasile Craciunescu:
>> Dear Till,
>>
>> Thank you for bringing this topic back to the table. It's important to
>> move forward. BLOC will do the best to facilitate the meeting. We
>> should update the wiki page (or setup a dedicated one) to see who is
>> interested about this discussion and who will attend in person.
>>
>> See you soon in Bucharest,
>> Vasile
>>
>> On 04/07/2019 10:41, Till Adams wrote:
>>> Dear OSGeo-Europe community,
>>>
>>>
>>> sorry, I haven't been at FOSS4G-EU in Guimarães last year, so I do not
>>> know, if there anything happened.
>>>
>>> Looking at the WIKI, I've seen that we all missed up our last scheduled
>>> board meeting end of April *2018* (me included).
>>>
>>> Maybe we should take the chance, that we'll have the global FOSS4G in
>>> Europe this year and schedule a OSGEO-Europe meeting during FOSS4G in
>>> Bucharest?
>>>
>>>
>>> I am confident, that BLOC will find a room for us.
>>>
>>>
>>> Kind regards,
>>>
>>> Till
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Europe mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
>>>
>>
> _______________________________________________
> Europe mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe

_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: status of local chapter / re-activation in Bucharest?

Jorge Gustavo Rocha-3

Hi all,

We (OSGeo) didn't celebrate the 500th anniversary of the first circumnavigation of the Earth properly.

It is a wonderful excuse to go to Sevilla next year... Maria?

See you soon,

Jorge Gustavo

Às 12:44 de 06/07/19, Jachym Cepicky escreveu:
hi, any chance, someone will pick the foss4g-europe next year?

Dne so 6. 7. 2019 8:29 uživatel Till Adams <[hidden email]> napsal:
Dear list,

as follow up to my previous email, I've created a WIKI page. Feel free
to add your name to the list of participants and also topics for the agenda:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/AM_FOSS4G2019_Bucharest

Regards, Till



Am 04.07.19 um 16:08 schrieb Till Adams:
> @Vasile,
>
> will do,
>
> Till
>
> Am 04.07.19 um 15:53 schrieb Vasile Craciunescu:
>> Dear Till,
>>
>> Thank you for bringing this topic back to the table. It's important to
>> move forward. BLOC will do the best to facilitate the meeting. We
>> should update the wiki page (or setup a dedicated one) to see who is
>> interested about this discussion and who will attend in person.
>>
>> See you soon in Bucharest,
>> Vasile
>>
>> On 04/07/2019 10:41, Till Adams wrote:
>>> Dear OSGeo-Europe community,
>>>
>>>
>>> sorry, I haven't been at FOSS4G-EU in Guimarães last year, so I do not
>>> know, if there anything happened.
>>>
>>> Looking at the WIKI, I've seen that we all missed up our last scheduled
>>> board meeting end of April *2018* (me included).
>>>
>>> Maybe we should take the chance, that we'll have the global FOSS4G in
>>> Europe this year and schedule a OSGEO-Europe meeting during FOSS4G in
>>> Bucharest?
>>>
>>>
>>> I am confident, that BLOC will find a room for us.
>>>
>>>
>>> Kind regards,
>>>
>>> Till
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Europe mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
>>>
>>
> _______________________________________________
> Europe mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe

_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
--
Logo   Geomaster, LDA
  VENHA DESCOBRIR O CAMINHO DO OPEN SOURCE CONNOSCO

 
Avenida Barros e Soares
N.º 423, 4715-214 Braga
VAT/NIF
510 906 109
Phone
  +351 253 680 323
Site       geomaster.pt
GPS       41.53322, -8.41929


 
Jorge Gustavo Rocha

CTO

Mobile
  +351 910 333 888
Email    [hidden email]


_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: status of local chapter / re-activation in Bucharest?

delawen


On Sat, Jul 6, 2019 at 10:32 PM Jorge Gustavo Rocha <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

We (OSGeo) didn't celebrate the 500th anniversary of the first circumnavigation of the Earth properly.

It is a wonderful excuse to go to Sevilla next year... Maria?


I'm sorry, but the proposal for the international one would not be reusable for the European one. It would need a work from scratch. Plus I'm helping on another proposal for FOSS4G 2021, so I already have my hands full.

(And the anniversary was this year, all the public administrations attention and help would be gone by next year, this year would have been the good one!)
 

See you soon,

Jorge Gustavo

Às 12:44 de 06/07/19, Jachym Cepicky escreveu:
hi, any chance, someone will pick the foss4g-europe next year?

Dne so 6. 7. 2019 8:29 uživatel Till Adams <[hidden email]> napsal:
Dear list,

as follow up to my previous email, I've created a WIKI page. Feel free
to add your name to the list of participants and also topics for the agenda:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/AM_FOSS4G2019_Bucharest

Regards, Till



Am 04.07.19 um 16:08 schrieb Till Adams:
> @Vasile,
>
> will do,
>
> Till
>
> Am 04.07.19 um 15:53 schrieb Vasile Craciunescu:
>> Dear Till,
>>
>> Thank you for bringing this topic back to the table. It's important to
>> move forward. BLOC will do the best to facilitate the meeting. We
>> should update the wiki page (or setup a dedicated one) to see who is
>> interested about this discussion and who will attend in person.
>>
>> See you soon in Bucharest,
>> Vasile
>>
>> On 04/07/2019 10:41, Till Adams wrote:
>>> Dear OSGeo-Europe community,
>>>
>>>
>>> sorry, I haven't been at FOSS4G-EU in Guimarães last year, so I do not
>>> know, if there anything happened.
>>>
>>> Looking at the WIKI, I've seen that we all missed up our last scheduled
>>> board meeting end of April *2018* (me included).
>>>
>>> Maybe we should take the chance, that we'll have the global FOSS4G in
>>> Europe this year and schedule a OSGEO-Europe meeting during FOSS4G in
>>> Bucharest?
>>>
>>>
>>> I am confident, that BLOC will find a room for us.
>>>
>>>
>>> Kind regards,
>>>
>>> Till
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Europe mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
>>>
>>
> _______________________________________________
> Europe mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe

_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
--
Logo   Geomaster, LDA
  VENHA DESCOBRIR O CAMINHO DO OPEN SOURCE CONNOSCO

 
Avenida Barros e Soares
N.º 423, 4715-214 Braga
VAT/NIF
510 906 109
Phone
  +351 253 680 323
Site       geomaster.pt
GPS       41.53322, -8.41929


 
Jorge Gustavo Rocha

CTO

Mobile
  +351 910 333 888
Email    [hidden email]

_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe

_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: status of local chapter / re-activation in Bucharest?

Till Adams-3
In reply to this post by Jachym Cepicky

Dear Jachym,

perhaps time to send out a call for location?

I can prepare something and we discuss?

Till


Am 06.07.19 um 13:44 schrieb Jachym Cepicky:
hi, any chance, someone will pick the foss4g-europe next year?

Dne so 6. 7. 2019 8:29 uživatel Till Adams <[hidden email]> napsal:
Dear list,

as follow up to my previous email, I've created a WIKI page. Feel free
to add your name to the list of participants and also topics for the agenda:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/AM_FOSS4G2019_Bucharest

Regards, Till



Am 04.07.19 um 16:08 schrieb Till Adams:
> @Vasile,
>
> will do,
>
> Till
>
> Am 04.07.19 um 15:53 schrieb Vasile Craciunescu:
>> Dear Till,
>>
>> Thank you for bringing this topic back to the table. It's important to
>> move forward. BLOC will do the best to facilitate the meeting. We
>> should update the wiki page (or setup a dedicated one) to see who is
>> interested about this discussion and who will attend in person.
>>
>> See you soon in Bucharest,
>> Vasile
>>
>> On 04/07/2019 10:41, Till Adams wrote:
>>> Dear OSGeo-Europe community,
>>>
>>>
>>> sorry, I haven't been at FOSS4G-EU in Guimarães last year, so I do not
>>> know, if there anything happened.
>>>
>>> Looking at the WIKI, I've seen that we all missed up our last scheduled
>>> board meeting end of April *2018* (me included).
>>>
>>> Maybe we should take the chance, that we'll have the global FOSS4G in
>>> Europe this year and schedule a OSGEO-Europe meeting during FOSS4G in
>>> Bucharest?
>>>
>>>
>>> I am confident, that BLOC will find a room for us.
>>>
>>>
>>> Kind regards,
>>>
>>> Till
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Europe mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
>>>
>>
> _______________________________________________
> Europe mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe

_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: status of local chapter / re-activation in Bucharest?

Dirk Frigne-2
In reply to this post by Till Adams-3
Dear Till,
Dear OSGeo-Europe community,

With pain in my heart I had to decide not to go to FOSS4G conference and
stay at home this time.

The last year was not the best in terms of health and work.
I was obliged to temporarily stop all my professional
activities, and the impact is not yet clear to me at this moment. Since
November last year I had to take a compulsory break, and if the
conference had continued a few weeks later, I might have been there too.
Because of this I will not be able to attend the general OSGeo meeting,
unless a remote presence is possible.

For the OSGEO-EU GTC, some legal obligations must be respected. If there
are any questions with the legal stuff, you may contact me, anytime.

Attached are the published bylaws and the registered report of last
year's general meeting (in Dutch) that
was published in the Belgian Official Gazette, as required. To be able
to prepare the report for this year, I still need to have an overview of
the various transactions from the Grass account. I will take action for
this.

I hope I can continue my work for OSGeo within a couple off weeks from
now, but today this is just not yet possible.

I whish you all a very succesfull FOSS4G conference, and as I said, I
will follow the online communication with pain in my heart. (almost
literally ...)

Dirk


On 4/07/19 09:41, Till Adams wrote:

> Dear OSGeo-Europe community,
>
>
> sorry, I haven't been at FOSS4G-EU in Guimarães last year, so I do not
> know, if there anything happened.
>
> Looking at the WIKI, I've seen that we all missed up our last scheduled
> board meeting end of April *2018* (me included).
>
> Maybe we should take the chance, that we'll have the global FOSS4G in
> Europe this year and schedule a OSGEO-Europe meeting during FOSS4G in
> Bucharest?
>
>
> I am confident, that BLOC will find a room for us.
>
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Till
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Europe mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
>
--
Dirk Frigne
OSGeo Europe

BIC ARSPBE22
BE47 9731 8951 3580

OSGeo Europe VZW BE 0689915666


_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe

2018-02-12 Open source Geospatial - Europe Publicatie BS afgestempeld.pdf (1M) Download Attachment
2018 Osgeo jaarrekening DOC neerlegging jaarverslag.pdf (525K) Download Attachment
2018 Osgeo jaarrekening JR 30-06-2018 v2.0.pdf (280K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: status of local chapter / re-activation in Bucharest?

Jachym Cepicky
Dear Dirk,

get well soon - thank you for your work.

We shall inform you, what would be the conclusions of our meeting.

Jachym

po 26. 8. 2019 v 11:51 odesílatel Dirk Frigne <[hidden email]> napsal:

>
> Dear Till,
> Dear OSGeo-Europe community,
>
> With pain in my heart I had to decide not to go to FOSS4G conference and
> stay at home this time.
>
> The last year was not the best in terms of health and work.
> I was obliged to temporarily stop all my professional
> activities, and the impact is not yet clear to me at this moment. Since
> November last year I had to take a compulsory break, and if the
> conference had continued a few weeks later, I might have been there too.
> Because of this I will not be able to attend the general OSGeo meeting,
> unless a remote presence is possible.
>
> For the OSGEO-EU GTC, some legal obligations must be respected. If there
> are any questions with the legal stuff, you may contact me, anytime.
>
> Attached are the published bylaws and the registered report of last
> year's general meeting (in Dutch) that
> was published in the Belgian Official Gazette, as required. To be able
> to prepare the report for this year, I still need to have an overview of
> the various transactions from the Grass account. I will take action for
> this.
>
> I hope I can continue my work for OSGeo within a couple off weeks from
> now, but today this is just not yet possible.
>
> I whish you all a very succesfull FOSS4G conference, and as I said, I
> will follow the online communication with pain in my heart. (almost
> literally ...)
>
> Dirk
>
>
> On 4/07/19 09:41, Till Adams wrote:
> > Dear OSGeo-Europe community,
> >
> >
> > sorry, I haven't been at FOSS4G-EU in Guimarães last year, so I do not
> > know, if there anything happened.
> >
> > Looking at the WIKI, I've seen that we all missed up our last scheduled
> > board meeting end of April *2018* (me included).
> >
> > Maybe we should take the chance, that we'll have the global FOSS4G in
> > Europe this year and schedule a OSGEO-Europe meeting during FOSS4G in
> > Bucharest?
> >
> >
> > I am confident, that BLOC will find a room for us.
> >
> >
> > Kind regards,
> >
> > Till
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Europe mailing list
> > [hidden email]
> > https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
> >
>
> --
> Dirk Frigne
> OSGeo Europe
>
> BIC ARSPBE22
> BE47 9731 8951 3580
>
> OSGeo Europe VZW BE 0689915666
>
> _______________________________________________
> Europe mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe



--
Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: jachym.cepicky gmail com
URL: http://les-ejk.cz
GPG: http://les-ejk.cz/pgp/JachymCepicky.pgp
_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: status of local chapter / re-activation in Bucharest?

Till Adams-3
In reply to this post by Dirk Frigne-2

Hi Dirk,

nice to hear from you! We will report back and use xour material for the EU-meeting BoF.
Wish you all the best, the communit needs you ;-)

@all: I will ask for a room for our meeting presumably on thursday after the programme, if that is okay?

Till



Am 25.08.19 um 13:15 schrieb Dirk Frigne:
Dear Till,
Dear OSGeo-Europe community,

With pain in my heart I had to decide not to go to FOSS4G conference and
stay at home this time.

The last year was not the best in terms of health and work.
I was obliged to temporarily stop all my professional
activities, and the impact is not yet clear to me at this moment. Since
November last year I had to take a compulsory break, and if the
conference had continued a few weeks later, I might have been there too.
Because of this I will not be able to attend the general OSGeo meeting,
unless a remote presence is possible.

For the OSGEO-EU GTC, some legal obligations must be respected. If there
are any questions with the legal stuff, you may contact me, anytime.

Attached are the published bylaws and the registered report of last
year's general meeting (in Dutch) that
was published in the Belgian Official Gazette, as required. To be able
to prepare the report for this year, I still need to have an overview of
the various transactions from the Grass account. I will take action for
this.

I hope I can continue my work for OSGeo within a couple off weeks from
now, but today this is just not yet possible.

I whish you all a very succesfull FOSS4G conference, and as I said, I
will follow the online communication with pain in my heart. (almost
literally ...)

Dirk


On 4/07/19 09:41, Till Adams wrote:
Dear OSGeo-Europe community,


sorry, I haven't been at FOSS4G-EU in Guimarães last year, so I do not
know, if there anything happened.

Looking at the WIKI, I've seen that we all missed up our last scheduled
board meeting end of April *2018* (me included).

Maybe we should take the chance, that we'll have the global FOSS4G in
Europe this year and schedule a OSGEO-Europe meeting during FOSS4G in
Bucharest?


I am confident, that BLOC will find a room for us.


Kind regards,

Till


_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe


      
_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe

_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: status of local chapter / re-activation in Bucharest?

Jachym Cepicky
please, juat take over the bof session (!)

Dne út 27. 8. 2019 9:04 uživatel Till Adams <[hidden email]> napsal:

Hi Dirk,

nice to hear from you! We will report back and use xour material for the EU-meeting BoF.
Wish you all the best, the communit needs you ;-)

@all: I will ask for a room for our meeting presumably on thursday after the programme, if that is okay?

Till



Am 25.08.19 um 13:15 schrieb Dirk Frigne:
Dear Till,
Dear OSGeo-Europe community,

With pain in my heart I had to decide not to go to FOSS4G conference and
stay at home this time.

The last year was not the best in terms of health and work.
I was obliged to temporarily stop all my professional
activities, and the impact is not yet clear to me at this moment. Since
November last year I had to take a compulsory break, and if the
conference had continued a few weeks later, I might have been there too.
Because of this I will not be able to attend the general OSGeo meeting,
unless a remote presence is possible.

For the OSGEO-EU GTC, some legal obligations must be respected. If there
are any questions with the legal stuff, you may contact me, anytime.

Attached are the published bylaws and the registered report of last
year's general meeting (in Dutch) that
was published in the Belgian Official Gazette, as required. To be able
to prepare the report for this year, I still need to have an overview of
the various transactions from the Grass account. I will take action for
this.

I hope I can continue my work for OSGeo within a couple off weeks from
now, but today this is just not yet possible.

I whish you all a very succesfull FOSS4G conference, and as I said, I
will follow the online communication with pain in my heart. (almost
literally ...)

Dirk


On 4/07/19 09:41, Till Adams wrote:
Dear OSGeo-Europe community,


sorry, I haven't been at FOSS4G-EU in Guimarães last year, so I do not
know, if there anything happened.

Looking at the WIKI, I've seen that we all missed up our last scheduled
board meeting end of April *2018* (me included).

Maybe we should take the chance, that we'll have the global FOSS4G in
Europe this year and schedule a OSGEO-Europe meeting during FOSS4G in
Bucharest?


I am confident, that BLOC will find a room for us.


Kind regards,

Till


_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe


      
_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe

_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: status of local chapter / re-activation in Bucharest?

Till Adams-3

Dear @Europe,

thanks to Jachym, so we use the "FOSS4G Europe 2020" BoF also for our AM.

Unfortunately Dirk can't do it, so we have to manage on our own without our president ;-)

It wil be tomorrow, 29th of August in the Opereta Room at 18:00 hrs.

I will add it to the WIKI as well.

See you, Till


Am 27.08.19 um 11:34 schrieb Jachym Cepicky:
please, juat take over the bof session (!)

Dne út 27. 8. 2019 9:04 uživatel Till Adams <[hidden email]> napsal:

Hi Dirk,

nice to hear from you! We will report back and use xour material for the EU-meeting BoF.
Wish you all the best, the communit needs you ;-)

@all: I will ask for a room for our meeting presumably on thursday after the programme, if that is okay?

Till



Am 25.08.19 um 13:15 schrieb Dirk Frigne:
Dear Till,
Dear OSGeo-Europe community,

With pain in my heart I had to decide not to go to FOSS4G conference and
stay at home this time.

The last year was not the best in terms of health and work.
I was obliged to temporarily stop all my professional
activities, and the impact is not yet clear to me at this moment. Since
November last year I had to take a compulsory break, and if the
conference had continued a few weeks later, I might have been there too.
Because of this I will not be able to attend the general OSGeo meeting,
unless a remote presence is possible.

For the OSGEO-EU GTC, some legal obligations must be respected. If there
are any questions with the legal stuff, you may contact me, anytime.

Attached are the published bylaws and the registered report of last
year's general meeting (in Dutch) that
was published in the Belgian Official Gazette, as required. To be able
to prepare the report for this year, I still need to have an overview of
the various transactions from the Grass account. I will take action for
this.

I hope I can continue my work for OSGeo within a couple off weeks from
now, but today this is just not yet possible.

I whish you all a very succesfull FOSS4G conference, and as I said, I
will follow the online communication with pain in my heart. (almost
literally ...)

Dirk


On 4/07/19 09:41, Till Adams wrote:
Dear OSGeo-Europe community,


sorry, I haven't been at FOSS4G-EU in Guimarães last year, so I do not
know, if there anything happened.

Looking at the WIKI, I've seen that we all missed up our last scheduled
board meeting end of April *2018* (me included).

Maybe we should take the chance, that we'll have the global FOSS4G in
Europe this year and schedule a OSGEO-Europe meeting during FOSS4G in
Bucharest?


I am confident, that BLOC will find a room for us.


Kind regards,

Till


_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe


_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe
_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe

_______________________________________________
Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/europe