start up

korakas koarkis
Hi all,

I want to set up my own web mapping application only for my hometown.
I have all the raster data (tiles of the city) in various zoom levels and I am looking for a framework to provide an api (using API keys) over these data enabling rapid mashups!

I think openLayers api could do that for me, but I am not sure how I can "connect" my data to the framework.
The missing box here is a map server, right?
do you have any suggestions, about what technologies should I use?

Sorry for the volume of the mail but I am a newbie ....
thanks in advance

lakis

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!