srs

mkabeer
how can i know srs id in gerserver for
UTM Zone 39, Northern Hemisphere (WGS 84)

can some one please let me know what is srs id for UTM Zone 39, Northern Hemisphere (WGS 84)

Thanks
Kabeer

Re: srs

Stefano Iacovella
at http://www.epsg-registry.org/
 you can retrieve the epsg codes with a query

2009/7/21 mkabeer <[hidden email]>

how can i know srs id in gerserver for
UTM Zone 39, Northern Hemisphere (WGS 84)

can some one please let me know what is srs id for UTM Zone 39, Northern
Hemisphere (WGS 84)

Thanks
Kabeer

Stefano Iacovella

"Objectivity cannot be equated with mental blankness; rather, objectivity resides in recognizing your preferences and then subjecting them to especially harsh scrutiny — and also in a willingness to revise or abandon your theories when the tests fail (as they usually do)."  — Stephen Jay Gould

Re: srs

Ian Turton
On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 10:36 AM, Stefano
Iacovella<[hidden email]> wrote:
> at http://www.epsg-registry.org/
>  you can retrieve the epsg codes with a query

You can also use http://spatialreference.org/

Ian