sql table and raster map in connection ?

sql table and raster map in connection ?

orkun-2
hello

I want to establish a relation between my "raster" map and
a postgresql table as I do with vector maps.

in previous version (if I remember rightly), we could
use sql table and raster map in connection.
(using in raster query select distinct columns from table where id=?)

How do we do this in version 6

regards

Ahmet Temiz

XamimeLT - installed on mailserver for domain @deprem.gov.tr
Queries to: [hidden email]
The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.