slice - cut square

Grace Dy
Good day,

I am new to QGIS and not familiar on how to use it yet.

I just want to check if there’s any way I can slice the map into squares as I need it as ML Samples. My map was created by intersecting the satellite imagery and data from a land cover database. I loaded the map as raster and vector. Also, I saw a there’s a “slicer” plugin but unfortunately its no longer compatible with the latest QGIS version.

Maybe there’s anyone who did the same thing before or also working on the same thing. If ever, can anyone help me or guide me on how to do this better.

Thanks,
Grace