sl-King Oracle GetInt32 return 0 when number is negative

sl-King Oracle GetInt32 return 0 when number is negative

Rémy Gourrat

Hello,

With my MapGuide 2.5.2 using SL-King 3.8 on a View,

When the number(8,0) is Negative MapGuide 2.52/SL-King return systematically 0 for a negative number.

I check it with MapGuide 2.5.2 preview via the “Preview FeatureSource” > “View Attribute” and it’s the same result with the Properties Panel of AjaxViewer.

If i export the Oracle data table to Shape, i don’t have this issue with the SHP Provider.

Someone reproduce it ?

Thanks for your Help

Rémy

AG-Carto - Bayonne