simple metadata forms

Kumaran Narayanaswamy

Hello,

We are  customizing the metdata editor form to show simple elements instead of the whole set of elements that gets displayed and for the custom view we set flat=”true” attribute in config-gui.xml. But we still get the complete set of elements for Example in Contact Details we get Fascimile etc. How do we control this?

Thanks.

Regards

Kumaran

Re: [GeoNetwork-users] simple metadata forms

Jose Garcia
Hi Kumaran

Which version of GeoNetwork are you using? For 2.6.4 there was a bug on flat attribute management.

See rev 8539 to fix it. It just requires 2 small changes in the file xsl/metadata.xsl to get it working properly.

Regards,
Jose García

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 6:28 AM, Kumaran Narayanaswamy <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

We are  customizing the metdata editor form to show simple elements instead
of the whole set of elements that gets displayed and for the custom view we
set flat="true" attribute in config-gui.xml. But we still get the complete
set of elements for Example in Contact Details we get Fascimile etc. How do
we control this?

Thanks.

Regards

Kumaran

GeoCat Bridge for ArcGIS allows instant publishing of data and metadata on GeoServer and GeoNetwork. Visit http://geocat.net for details.
_________________________
Jose García
GeoCat bv
Veenderweg 13
6721 WD Bennekom
The Netherlands

Re: [GeoNetwork-users] simple metadata forms

Kumaran Narayanaswamy

Hello Jose,

I checked out the code for rev 8539 and then built a war file and deployed to Tomcat. Enabled Inspire View through system configuration then went to Create New Metadata screen and I still see the whole fields when flat=”true” is set to Inspire in config-gui.xml

Do we need to do something  else to filter other fields in Point of  Contact . Please let me know

Please refer the attached snapshot.

Snapshot.pdf (118K) Download Attachment

Re: [GeoNetwork-users] simple metadata forms

Kumaran Narayanaswamy

Hello Jose,

I checked out the code for rev 8539 and then built a war file and deployed to Tomcat. Enabled Inspire View through system configuration then went to Create New Metadata screen and I still see the whole fields when flat=”true” is set to Inspire in config-gui.xml

Do we need to do something  else to filter other fields . Please let me know