show own search result in map and overview

show own search result in map and overview

Andreas Voit

hello,

i have to do a complex search formular, so I couldn't use the standard
gazeteer search formular.

I used some php and javascript code to build up my formular. the
searching is great and it displays the result in a nice popup window.
But I can't show the result in the map.

I know that url parameters for the standard gazeteer are
target=mapframe, overview. I don't know how to access them.

Probaly is it possible to use the standard gazeteer for showing my
search results? I want to send a geometry to the gazetteer module and
then it shoud zoom to the geometry.

is that possible and how?

my system settings:

++++++++++++
Mapbender 2.6
Windows XP + SP3
XAMPP 1.7.3
Datenbank Postgres 8.4 + PostGIS
GeoServer 2.0.1

thanks

Andreas Voit
Geoinformatik
FH-Wiener Neustadt
2700 Wiener Neustadt
Austria

Re: show own search result in map and overview

t.teubert
Torsten Teubert
Ich bin bis einschließlich zum 09.04.2010 nicht im Haus, werde Ihre Mail aber sofort nach meiner Rückkehr bearbeiten.