short presentation

anna zanchetta

Hi everybody,

I'm writing from Italy, where I'm currently engaged in a PhD at Bologna university.
I have a strong interest in free/open source software and in the Gfoss community,
so I would like to contribute for what I am able to, right now meaning some help in the Italian translation.

I'm gonna start with some Grass messages and Live-Gis.

Keep in touch,

Anna!

Re: short presentation

Anne Ghisla-2
On Tue, 12 Feb 2013 21:29:38 +0100
anna zanchetta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everybody,

Hi Anna!

> I'm writing from Italy, where I'm currently engaged in a PhD at
> Bologna university.
> I have a strong interest in free/open source software and in the Gfoss
> community,
> so I would like to contribute for what I am able to, right now
> meaning some help in the Italian translation.
>
> I'm gonna start with some Grass messages and Live-Gis.

Thank you for your availability! Feel free to write us if you have
questions or doubts.

> Keep in touch,
>
> Anna!

All the best,