setting style units project or application-wide

setting style units project or application-wide

b.j.kobben
Hi all,

I know how to set the units of styles (e.g. from millimetres to pixels) per style, but is there a way to set this as a project- or application-wide default?

Yours,

--
Barend Köbben
Senior Lecturer – ITC-University of Twente

Re: setting style units project or application-wide

Jorge Gustavo Rocha
Hi Barend,

As far as I know, that is not possible. But it makes sense to have it.
We could add that option to the project properties, on the default
styles dialog [1]. Every time you need to use a unit, the default unit
would already be selected for you.

Would you like to submit [2] this as a feature request?

[1]
http://webgis.di.uminho.pt/~jgr/project%20properties%20-%20default%20styles.png
[2] https://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/issues

Regards,

Jorge Gustavo

Às 12:42 de 03-02-2017, [hidden email] escreveu:

> Hi all,
>
> I know how to set the units of styles (e.g. from millimetres to pixels) per style, but is there a way to set this as a project- or application-wide default?
>
> Yours,
>
> --
> Barend Köbben
> Senior Lecturer – ITC-University of Twente
> PO Box 217, 7500 AE Enschede (Netherlands)
> ITC Building (room 1-065)
> @barendkobben
> +31-(0)53 4874 253

J. Gustavo