sensitive documents of SLOC & BLOC

Till Adams-3
Dear CC!

I've privately received these sensitive documents of the two XLOC's for
F4G 2019:

SLOC:

- osgeo-conference-budget SLOC 2019

BLOC:

- osgeo-conference-budget BLOC 2019

- BLOC potential sponsor answers

If you are a voting member of CC, please request these documents
directly from your actual email-acount and I will send them to you.

Till

Re: sensitive documents of SLOC & BLOC

Vasile Crăciunescu
Actually, BLOC's budget is part of our public proposal (PDF). The
spreadsheet file is just a more friendly format to explore our budget.

Best,
Vasile