schemaname-help

Jo Cook
Hi All,

This is a very minor question, but I see that for some schema plugins the help, name and acronym are defined in the language-admin.json files. Dublin Core is an example of this. Is it possible to derive this information from the schema plugins rather than from language-admin.json?

If not, I think it would be a good enhancement (could they be included in schema-ident.xml?) as it would mean that schema maintainers do not have to rely on users making changes to core code to ensure their schema is properly included.

Thanks!

Jo

--
Jo Cook
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

--

Reserve your conference place now:
Bristol 26 Sept | Leeds 3rd October

Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech

Company registration no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.

Re: schemaname-help

Jose Garcia
Hi Jo

That values seem not really used anymore. I have search usages in the web-ui project for the dublin core strings (https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/master/web-ui/src/main/resources/catalog/locales/en-admin.json#L339-L341) and seem only defined in the translation files, but no used in javascript/html code.

Afaik this information is handled in schema-ident.xml of each schema. Probably the strings were not clean up from the translations files.

Regards,
Jose García

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 12:38 PM, Jo Cook <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,

Jose García

Veenderweg 13
6721 WD Bennekom
The Netherlands
T: <a href="tel:+31318416664" style="font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif" target="_blank">+31 (0)318 416664