Quantcast

schema sensorML for geonetwork

Zaiss
Dear List,
We installed the optional schema sensorML for GN 2.10.2. We realized that
the sensorML schema for Geonetwork does not implement the whole SML
specifications. I just would like to give four exemples :
1. To indicate the <sml:validTime> we should normaly have the option to
chose between <gml:TimePeriod> or <gml:TimeInstant>. The geonetwork sensorML
just offers the <gml:TimeInstant> option ?.
2. Even in view mode, Geonetwork does not display the <sml:validTime> if we
have a sensorML files with <gml:TimePeriod>.
3. The links to the thesaurus in edit mode work only in the classical
interface but not in the html5 interface
4. The sensorML implementation for geonetwork uses <swe:ObservableProperty/>
as a child for <sml:input> and <sml:output>. The child for <sml:output>
should normally be <swe:Quantity> ?

It seems to me quite difficult to edit the schema. I'm interested to know if
any persons are trying to complete the implementation of sensorML for
geonetwork?

kind regards
Rainer