say although common baby

Roberking
your cycle by I'm not going to be two in the morning but then after that like I started crying because I look for myself and I look like ridiculous onto you say although common baby you know an arm my mom she saw the soul so after that she started crying she's busting oh my poor baby like both home it's okay so you said that you have so you said that you were on you fell ridiculous what was what was ridiculous about what you're saying what a link was there is people who were the 30 you think spread the poll hurt we thirty-something years of menu for nicks and then still not ready to have a fear tell already made me think first 15 years old so many no auk I'm not then ok thank you so much for letting me going to do so .

http://supertestoboostsfacts.com/voce-deve-le-lo-antes-de-comecar-eremax/