rttopo

Sandro Santilli-2
Hi Bas,
this mail just to ask you if you already have an OSGeo account for
tracking the "rttopo" package from its OSGeo location:
https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/rttopo/librttopo

I moved your last open ticket over there:
https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/rttopo/librttopo/issues/3

--strk;

Re: rttopo

Sebastiaan Couwenberg
Hi Sandro,

On 2016-04-18 12:48, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> this mail just to ask you if you already have an OSGeo account for
> tracking the "rttopo" package from its OSGeo location:
> https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/rttopo/librttopo
>
> I moved your last open ticket over there:
> https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/rttopo/librttopo/issues/3

I have on OSGeo account, but I haven't used the gogs service with it
yet.

The name change for the library in the rttopo project is very welcome
with the consistency it brings.

Kind regards,

Bas