rmfdataset compile error on mac

Garrett Potts
Hello All:

I am getting a compile error on the CVS version of GDAL when
compiling the rmfdataset.  It appears to be in the #ifdef CPL_MSB
cases.  The oGDS-> need to be named poGDS->  and a variable i needs
to be defined in the IWriteBlock method.

Take care all

Garrett

Re: rmfdataset compile error on mac

Andrey Kiselev
On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 07:18:36AM -0400, Garrett Potts wrote:
> I am getting a compile error on the CVS version of GDAL when
> compiling the rmfdataset.  It appears to be in the #ifdef CPL_MSB
> cases.  The oGDS-> need to be named poGDS->  and a variable i needs
> to be defined in the IWriteBlock method.

Should be fixed now. Sorry for inconvinence.

Regards,
Andrey

--
Andrey V. Kiselev
Home phone:  +7 812 5970603  ICQ# 26871517