restrict use of digitizer to connected users?

restrict use of digitizer to connected users?

Gérald Salin
Hi,
I'm new to mapbender, I installed it on a test server, created an app with digitizer enabled (postgresql + postgis). All is fine. Thank you for this app!!

we (a french cyclist association, bicycle as a way of transport) would like to use mapbender to allow cyclists to draw lines on a map of the most important cyclable axes which they think is missing.

anyone accessing the frontend of the application can add lines on the map with digitizer, but can also delete the lines of anyone else....We would like a way of securing this editing.
Is there a way to allow only authenticated users to add lines, delete or edit their own lines?

Thank you for your help

Gérald

--
VelObs : remontez vos problèmes lors des déplacements à vélo sur le web ou sur android (une appli 2P2R)
Soutenez ICEA, Inititiative Citoyenne pour une Energie Alternative, prenez ou offrez des parts sociales pour devenir co-propriétaire de panneaux photovoltaïques

Re: restrict use of digitizer to connected users?

Gérald Salin
Hello,
no idea about the feasability?

Thank you

Gérald

[...]

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello Gérald,

the functionality you asked for is not part of Mapbender yet.

We worked on this already and have a projects solution running.

If you are interested you can contact me at WhereGroup so we could work
on a solution for your project too and make the functionality ready for
next Mapbender version.

Astrid Emde

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde