restconfig for WMTS

Gabriel Roldan-2
Hi, I need to configure per-workspace OWS services from a downstream applications. It's all good for WMS, WFS, WCS, but it seems there's no ServiceSettingsController subclass for WMTS.

Wonder if that's a simple omission and in that case I can supply a patch, or there's another reason for it. At a first glance It doesn't look like, and the only thing I need to configure for WMTS is title and abstract, but maybe WMTS being a gwc thing complicates things some other way?

--
Gabriel Roldán

WMTS restconfig community module

Gabriel Roldan-2
Hello devs,

I've created Jira issue [1] and a pull-request [2] to enable WMTS rest configuration as a community module.

Hence I'm formally asking for permission to add this community module, and see it move forward to core alongside restconfig-wms, restconfig-wfs, and restconfig-wcs.

Best regards,
Gabriel

On Fri, 8 Nov 2019 at 16:17, Gabriel Roldan <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Re: WMTS restconfig community module

Gabriel Roldan-2
Hello,

as agreed at today's PMC meeting, I've reworked the WMTS restconfig module PR to make it a core module sibling of restconfig-wms et al. since its absence seems like a simple omission.

Also added the api docs. If someone can review that'd be great, no real rush though.

Best regards,
Gabriel