report from FOSS4G OSGeo Diversity/CoC BoF

report from FOSS4G OSGeo Diversity/CoC BoF

Jachym Cepicky
Hi,

short report from the BoF meeting [1] about Diversity / Code of conduct at FOSS4G Seoul 2015, Jeff called and promoted  the standard way and inviting several important members of the community personally:

Nobody came, except for Jeff and me

Personal note: This shows to me, how hot this topic really is within our community.

I consider it a missed opportunity to clarify some misunderstandings we were all facing during last months of discussions. I was hoping to get at least to the face to face chat later at the conference, but did not find other opportunity.

Hope for next time

Cheers

Jachym