removeAllFeatures on Android default browser

removeAllFeatures on Android default browser

abusquets
Hi,

I'm working a mobile application that runs on a android 4.2.2 device.

My problem occurs with the Android default browser and with Apache Cordova if i make and installable version of application.
With Chrome, no problem.

I have OpenLayers.Layer.Vector and before to add a feature first i do

VISOR.capesvectorials.ressaltats.removeAllFeatures();

and then

VISOR.capesvectorials.ressaltats.addFeatures( format.read(res.data) );

The problem is that openLayers sometimes leave partial parts of old geometries or the complet geometry.

The old geometries are erased if I move the map.

What I can do?

Thanks.