remove 'forgot password' functionality on login page

remove 'forgot password' functionality on login page

pctan
Hi

How do I remove ‘Forgotten your details’ functionality. I would like to drop it.

Please see the circled area. Thanks.

Peck

Peck Choo Tan I Analyst Programmer
GNS Science I Te Pῡ Ao
1 Fairway Drive, Avalon 5010, PO Box 30368, Lower Hutt 5040, New Zealand
Ph 04 570 4739 I Mob 021 2178684
http://www.gns.cri.nz/ | Email: [hidden email]

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may not be used, published or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Limited (GNS Science). If received in error please destroy and immediately notify GNS Science. Do not copy or disclose the contents.

login.PNG (26K) Download Attachment