reminder of scheduled Board meeting this Thursday

reminder of scheduled Board meeting this Thursday

jmckenna
Administrator
agenda: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2018-09-06

time:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2018&month=9&day=6&hour=15&min=0&sec=0

@PeterLöwe: would you mind attending this meeting for your agenda item?

-jeff

Re: reminder of scheduled Board meeting this Thursday

delawen
Wasn't it Saturday?

El mar., 4 sept. 2018 14:30, Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]> escribió:
agenda: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2018-09-06

time:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2018&month=9&day=6&hour=15&min=0&sec=0

@PeterLöwe: would you mind attending this meeting for your agenda item?

-jeff

Re: reminder of scheduled Board meeting this Thursday

jmckenna
Administrator
Yikes.  Sorry for my confusion.  I suppose it is.  The date and time has
not been updated anywhere yet.  -jeff

On 2018-09-04 2:03 PM, María Arias de Reyna wrote:

> Wasn't it Saturday?
>
> El mar., 4 sept. 2018 14:30, Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> escribió:
>
>     agenda: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2018-09-06
>
>     time:
>     https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2018&month=9&day=6&hour=15&min=0&sec=0
>
>     @PeterLöwe: would you mind attending this meeting for your agenda item?
>
>     -jeff

Re: reminder of scheduled Board meeting this Thursday

delawen
I just voted the loomio.

Btw, I will be only partially online, but don't stop because that!

On 2018-09-04 2:03 PM, María Arias de Reyna wrote:
> Wasn't it Saturday?
>
> El mar., 4 sept. 2018 14:30, Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> escribió:
>
>     agenda: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2018-09-06
>
>     time:
>     https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2018&month=9&day=6&hour=15&min=0&sec=0
>
>     @PeterLöwe: would you mind attending this meeting for your agenda item?
>
>     -jeff

Re: reminder of scheduled Board meeting this Thursday

jmckenna
Administrator
I'm fixing the meeting links now....   -jeff

On 2018-09-04 2:26 PM, María Arias de Reyna wrote:

> I just voted the loomio.
>
> Btw, I will be only partially online, but don't stop because that!
>
> El mar., 4 sept. 2018 15:25, Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> escribió:
>
>     Yikes.  Sorry for my confusion.  I suppose it is.  The date and time
>     has
>     not been updated anywhere yet.  -jeff
>

>     On 2018-09-04 2:03 PM, María Arias de Reyna wrote:
>      > Wasn't it Saturday?
>      >
>      > El mar., 4 sept. 2018 14:30, Jeff McKenna
>     <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>      > <mailto:[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>> escribió:
>      >
>      >     agenda: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2018-09-06
>      >
>      >     time:
>      >
>     https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2018&month=9&day=6&hour=15&min=0&sec=0
>      >
>      >     @PeterLöwe: would you mind attending this meeting for your
>     agenda item?
>      >
>      >     -jeff
>      >
>      >

reminder of scheduled Board meeting this Saturday

jmckenna
Administrator
(updated according to recent Loomio motion changing meeting time)

agenda: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2018-09-08

time:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2018&month=9&day=8&hour=16&min=0&sec=0
  16:00 UTC

@PeterLöwe: would you mind attending this meeting for your agenda item?

-jeff

Re: reminder of scheduled Board meeting this Saturday

Jeffrey Johnson
Can I request an agenda item be added at this late stage? Wanted to
request seed funds for FOSS4G-NA 2019 as our LOC here is taking that
over from LocationTech for next year.
On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 6:49 AM Jeff McKenna
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> (updated according to recent Loomio motion changing meeting time)
>
> agenda: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2018-09-08
>
> time:
> https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2018&month=9&day=8&hour=16&min=0&sec=0
>   16:00 UTC
>
> @PeterLöwe: would you mind attending this meeting for your agenda item?
>
> -jeff

Re: reminder of scheduled Board meeting this Saturday

delawen
Sure, but provide details so we can prepare :)

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> (updated according to recent Loomio motion changing meeting time)
>
> agenda: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2018-09-08
>
> time:
> https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2018&month=9&day=8&hour=16&min=0&sec=0
>   16:00 UTC
>
> @PeterLöwe: would you mind attending this meeting for your agenda item?
>
> -jeff

Re: reminder of scheduled Board meeting this Saturday

Jeffrey Johnson
Does a new top level thread here suffice? Im not sure of the protocol
for this and have seen it done a few different ways :)
On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 7:05 AM María Arias de Reyna <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sure, but provide details so we can prepare :)
>
> El mar., 4 sept. 2018 15:56, Jeffrey Johnson <[hidden email]> escribió:
>>
>> Can I request an agenda item be added at this late stage? Wanted to
>> request seed funds for FOSS4G-NA 2019 as our LOC here is taking that
>> over from LocationTech for next year.
>> On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 6:49 AM Jeff McKenna
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >
>> > (updated according to recent Loomio motion changing meeting time)
>> >
>> > agenda: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2018-09-08
>> >
>> > time:
>> > https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2018&month=9&day=8&hour=16&min=0&sec=0
>> >   16:00 UTC
>> >
>> > @PeterLöwe: would you mind attending this meeting for your agenda item?
>> >
>> > -jeff

Re: reminder of scheduled Board meeting this Saturday

jody.garnett
Thanks Jeff!

Could I ask we review election instructions and see if we can clarify as a group before member elections.

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 5:49 PM Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:
(updated according to recent Loomio motion changing meeting time)

agenda: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2018-09-08

time:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2018&month=9&day=8&hour=16&min=0&sec=0
  16:00 UTC

@PeterLöwe: would you mind attending this meeting for your agenda item?

-jeff

Jody Garnett

Re: reminder of scheduled Board meeting this Saturday

jody.garnett
Yep that will work, you are welcome to make a google doc or wiki page if email is too confusing.

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 6:13 PM Jeffrey Johnson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Does a new top level thread here suffice? Im not sure of the protocol
for this and have seen it done a few different ways :)
On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 7:05 AM María Arias de Reyna <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sure, but provide details so we can prepare :)
>
> El mar., 4 sept. 2018 15:56, Jeffrey Johnson <[hidden email]> escribió:
>>
>> Can I request an agenda item be added at this late stage? Wanted to
>> request seed funds for FOSS4G-NA 2019 as our LOC here is taking that
>> over from LocationTech for next year.
>> On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 6:49 AM Jeff McKenna
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >
>> > (updated according to recent Loomio motion changing meeting time)
>> >
>> > agenda: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2018-09-08
>> >
>> > time:
>> > https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2018&month=9&day=8&hour=16&min=0&sec=0
>> >   16:00 UTC