redirect to signin?node=@@nodeId@@

Alireza Shamakhy
Hi all,

I installed Geonetwork in Ubuntu using tomcat, behind HTTP proxy , however
it fails to start. It redirects to
https://mydomain/geonetwork/signin?node=@@nodeId@@

I downloaded the war file and put in /var/lib/tomcat8/webapps and
followed instructions:
https://www.geonetwork-opensource.org/manuals/trunk/en/maintainer-guide/production-use/index.html#java-container

Also, changed the database to point to postgis and added proxy behind
apache :

ProxyPass / ajp://localhost:8009/geonetwork/
ProxyPassReverse / ajp://localhost:8009/geonetwork/

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Re: redirect to signin?node=@@nodeId@@

Juan Luis Rodríguez Ponce
We have fixed it already in gitter.im/geonetwork channel

Just for the records, proxy configuration should be

ProxyPass /geonetwork ajp://localhost:8009/geonetwork
ProxyPassReverse /geonetwork ajp://localhost:8009/geonetwork

Regards,
Juan Luis.

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 6:09 AM Alireza Shamakhy <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I installed Geonetwork in Ubuntu using tomcat, behind HTTP proxy , however
> it fails to start. It redirects to
> https://mydomain/geonetwork/signin?node=@@nodeId@@
>
> I downloaded the war file and put in /var/lib/tomcat8/webapps and
> followed instructions:
>
> https://www.geonetwork-opensource.org/manuals/trunk/en/maintainer-guide/production-use/index.html#java-container
>
> Also, changed the database to point to postgis and added proxy behind
> apache :
>
> ProxyPass / ajp://localhost:8009/geonetwork/
> ProxyPassReverse / ajp://localhost:8009/geonetwork/
>

> Any thoughts?
>
> Thanks.

*Vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,Juan Luis Rodríguez.
(0)318 416664 <+31318416664>Please consider the environment before printing
this email.*