recommend PyWPS for graduation

12

recommend PyWPS for graduation

Tom Kralidis
Hi all: as mentor of PyWPS I recommend that the project graduates as
an official OSGeo project.

Key documents:
- Project Graduation Checklist:
https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectGraduationChecklist
- Project Provenance Review:
https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectProvenanceReview

The PyWPS project is a longtime effort with a stable community in support
of a lightweight Pythonic package for geospatial processing pipelines. The
community continues to evolve via code sprints, PSC meetings and other
activities [1].

The project is used in numerous activities (http://pywps.org/projects/ and
http://pywps.org/gallery/) and cited in numerous scientific papers
(http://pywps.org/science/).

We need 50% of the committee to cast votes; I’ve included the current
membership below
in [2].   The vote will stay open until 2018-04-05 (14 days from today).

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me.

Thanks

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/Meetings

[2]
- Bruce Bannerman
- Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
- Landon Blake
- Howard Butler
- Arnulf Christl
- Jo Cook
- Jody Garnett (chair)
- Dimitris Kotzinos
- Tom Kralidis
- Julien-Samuel Lacroix
- Mark Lucas
- Steve Lime
- Daniel Morissette
- Markus Schneider
- Cameron Shorter
- Norman Vine
- Frank Warmerdam

Re: recommend PyWPS for graduation

Arnulf Christl-3
Looks great, thanks for the effort! As far as I can see a straight +1.

Best regards,

Arnulf

Am 2018-03-22 um 16:22 schrieb Tom Kralidis:

> Hi all: as mentor of PyWPS I recommend that the project graduates as
> an official OSGeo project.
>
> Key documents:
> - Project Graduation Checklist:
> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectGraduationChecklist
> - Project Provenance Review:
> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectProvenanceReview
>
> The PyWPS project is a longtime effort with a stable community in support
> of a lightweight Pythonic package for geospatial processing pipelines. The
> community continues to evolve via code sprints, PSC meetings and other
> activities [1].
>
> The project is used in numerous activities (http://pywps.org/projects/ and
> http://pywps.org/gallery/) and cited in numerous scientific papers
> (http://pywps.org/science/).
>
> We need 50% of the committee to cast votes; I’ve included the current
> membership below
> in [2].   The vote will stay open until 2018-04-05 (14 days from today).
>
> If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me.
>
> Thanks
>
> ..Tom
>

> [1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/Meetings
>
> [2]
> - Bruce Bannerman
> - Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
> - Landon Blake
> - Howard Butler
> - Arnulf Christl
> - Jo Cook
> - Jody Garnett (chair)
> - Dimitris Kotzinos
> - Tom Kralidis
> - Julien-Samuel Lacroix
> - Mark Lucas
> - Steve Lime
> - Daniel Morissette
> - Markus Schneider
> - Cameron Shorter
> - Norman Vine
> - Frank Warmerdam

Spatially enabling your business
http://metaspatial.net

Re: recommend PyWPS for graduation

Lime, Steve D (MNIT)
+1

Re: recommend PyWPS for graduation

Bruce Bannerman-3
+1

Congratulations on the hard work!

Bruce

> On 23 Mar 2018, at 02:22, Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all: as mentor of PyWPS I recommend that the project graduates as
> an official OSGeo project.
>
> Key documents:
> - Project Graduation Checklist:
> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectGraduationChecklist
> - Project Provenance Review:
> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectProvenanceReview
>
> The PyWPS project is a longtime effort with a stable community in support
> of a lightweight Pythonic package for geospatial processing pipelines. The
> community continues to evolve via code sprints, PSC meetings and other
> activities [1].
>
> The project is used in numerous activities (http://pywps.org/projects/ and
> http://pywps.org/gallery/) and cited in numerous scientific papers
> (http://pywps.org/science/).
>
> We need 50% of the committee to cast votes; I’ve included the current
> membership below
> in [2].   The vote will stay open until 2018-04-05 (14 days from today).
>
> If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me.
>
> Thanks
>
> ..Tom
>

> [1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/Meetings
>
> [2]
> - Bruce Bannerman
> - Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
> - Landon Blake
> - Howard Butler
> - Arnulf Christl
> - Jo Cook
> - Jody Garnett (chair)
> - Dimitris Kotzinos
> - Tom Kralidis
> - Julien-Samuel Lacroix
> - Mark Lucas
> - Steve Lime
> - Daniel Morissette
> - Markus Schneider
> - Cameron Shorter
> - Norman Vine
> - Frank Warmerdam

Re: recommend PyWPS for graduation

Julien-Samuel Lacroix

Congratulation!

In the project provenance review, in the Libraries section [0], I think
you should include all libraries loaded by your various
requirements*.txt files?

I think that would be better to track if any of those libraries have
licensing problems with your MIT one. It's not the case with your
project, but being dependent on a non-open library would technically
cause an issue.

[0]
https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectProvenanceReview#libraries

Best regards,
Julien

On 2018-03-22 11:22 AM, Tom Kralidis wrote:

> Hi all: as mentor of PyWPS I recommend that the project graduates as
> an official OSGeo project.
>
> Key documents:
> - Project Graduation Checklist:
> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectGraduationChecklist
> - Project Provenance Review:
> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectProvenanceReview
>
> The PyWPS project is a longtime effort with a stable community in support
> of a lightweight Pythonic package for geospatial processing pipelines. The
> community continues to evolve via code sprints, PSC meetings and other
> activities [1].
>
> The project is used in numerous activities (http://pywps.org/projects/ and
> http://pywps.org/gallery/) and cited in numerous scientific papers
> (http://pywps.org/science/).
>
> We need 50% of the committee to cast votes; I’ve included the current
> membership below
> in [2].   The vote will stay open until 2018-04-05 (14 days from today).
>
> If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me.
>
> Thanks
>
> ..Tom
>

> [1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/Meetings
>
> [2]
> - Bruce Bannerman
> - Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
> - Landon Blake
> - Howard Butler
> - Arnulf Christl
> - Jo Cook
> - Jody Garnett (chair)
> - Dimitris Kotzinos
> - Tom Kralidis
> - Julien-Samuel Lacroix
> - Mark Lucas
> - Steve Lime
> - Daniel Morissette
> - Markus Schneider
> - Cameron Shorter
> - Norman Vine
> - Frank Warmerdam

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
T: +1 418-696-5056 #202
Mapgears

Re: recommend PyWPS for graduation

Tom Kralidis
Hi Julien-Samuel: thanks for the info.  Updated in [1].

Thanks

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectProvenanceReview#2-libraries

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 10:29 AM, Julien-Samuel Lacroix
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Congratulation!
>
> In the project provenance review, in the Libraries section [0], I think you
> should include all libraries loaded by your various requirements*.txt files?
>
> I think that would be better to track if any of those libraries have
> licensing problems with your MIT one. It's not the case with your project,
> but being dependent on a non-open library would technically cause an issue.
>
> [0]
> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectProvenanceReview#libraries
>
> Best regards,
> Julien
>
> On 2018-03-22 11:22 AM, Tom Kralidis wrote:
>>
>> Hi all: as mentor of PyWPS I recommend that the project graduates as
>> an official OSGeo project.
>>
>> Key documents:
>> - Project Graduation Checklist:
>> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectGraduationChecklist
>> - Project Provenance Review:
>> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectProvenanceReview
>>
>> The PyWPS project is a longtime effort with a stable community in support
>> of a lightweight Pythonic package for geospatial processing pipelines. The
>> community continues to evolve via code sprints, PSC meetings and other
>> activities [1].
>>
>> The project is used in numerous activities (http://pywps.org/projects/ and
>> http://pywps.org/gallery/) and cited in numerous scientific papers
>> (http://pywps.org/science/).
>>
>> We need 50% of the committee to cast votes; I’ve included the current
>> membership below
>> in [2].   The vote will stay open until 2018-04-05 (14 days from today).
>>
>> If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> ..Tom
>>

>> [1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/Meetings
>>
>> [2]
>> - Bruce Bannerman
>> - Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
>> - Landon Blake
>> - Howard Butler
>> - Arnulf Christl
>> - Jo Cook
>> - Jody Garnett (chair)
>> - Dimitris Kotzinos
>> - Tom Kralidis
>> - Julien-Samuel Lacroix
>> - Mark Lucas
>> - Steve Lime
>> - Daniel Morissette
>> - Markus Schneider
>> - Cameron Shorter
>> - Norman Vine
>> - Frank Warmerdam

> Julien-Samuel Lacroix
> T: +1 418-696-5056 #202
> Mapgears

Re: recommend PyWPS for graduation

Even Rouault-2
On mercredi 28 mars 2018 11:40:18 CEST Tom Kralidis wrote:
> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectProvenanceReview#2-libraries

Tom, I guess you intended to mark flake8 and Sphinx as license compatible
instead of the current "No", didn't you ?

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: recommend PyWPS for graduation

Tom Kralidis
Oops, fixed.  Thanks Even.

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 11:52 AM, Even Rouault
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> On mercredi 28 mars 2018 11:40:18 CEST Tom Kralidis wrote:
>> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectProvenanceReview#2-libraries
>
> Tom, I guess you intended to mark flake8 and Sphinx as license compatible
> instead of the current "No", didn't you ?

> http://www.spatialys.com

Re: recommend PyWPS for graduation

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
requirements.txt also list:
owslib
jsonschema
lxml
werkzeug
SQLAlchemy
python-dateutil
requests

Should we list them all or as they are Python packages it would be ok?
Should we list Python as well? I feel it would be going overboard.

Julien

On 2018-03-28 11:40 AM, Tom Kralidis wrote:

> [...]
>>> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectGraduationChecklist
>>> - Project Provenance Review:
>>> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectProvenanceReview
>>>
>>> The PyWPS project is a longtime effort with a stable community in support
>>> of a lightweight Pythonic package for geospatial processing pipelines. The
>>> community continues to evolve via code sprints, PSC meetings and other
>>> activities [1].
>>>
>>> The project is used in numerous activities (http://pywps.org/projects/ and
>>> http://pywps.org/gallery/) and cited in numerous scientific papers
>>> (http://pywps.org/science/).
>>>
>>> We need 50% of the committee to cast votes; I’ve included the current
>>> membership below
>>> in [2].   The vote will stay open until 2018-04-05 (14 days from today).
>>>
>>> If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me.

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
T: +1 418-696-5056 #202
Mapgears

Re: recommend PyWPS for graduation

Tom Kralidis
Julien-Samuel those requirements are per PyWPS 4, our provenance review and submission is based on PyWPS 3 (PyWPS 4 happened in between).

..Tom

Sent from my iPhone

Oh! Sorry for the noise then.

+1

Julien

--
Julien-Samuel Lacroix
T: +1 418-696-5056 #202

Re: recommend PyWPS for graduation

Cameron Shorter
+0 Cameron. This will become +1 once you address the comment below.

On 23/3/18 2:22 am, Tom Kralidis wrote:
> Hi all: as mentor of PyWPS I recommend that the project graduates as
> an official OSGeo project.
>
> Key documents:
> - Project Graduation Checklist:
> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectGraduationChecklist
This references "OSGeo Project Graduation Checklist version 2.0"
http://www.osgeo.org/incubator/process/project_graduation_checklist.html
Which has been moved to
https://www.osgeo.org/resources/project-graduation-checklist/. I suggest
update this.

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier, Learnosity

M +61 (0) 419 142 254

Re: recommend PyWPS for graduation

Tom Kralidis
Thanks Cameron.  Fixed/updated.

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 1:39 PM, Cameron Shorter
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> +0 Cameron. This will become +1 once you address the comment below.
>

> On 23/3/18 2:22 am, Tom Kralidis wrote:
>>
>> Hi all: as mentor of PyWPS I recommend that the project graduates as
>> an official OSGeo project.
>>
>> Key documents:
>> - Project Graduation Checklist:
>> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectGraduationChecklist
>
> This references "OSGeo Project Graduation Checklist version 2.0"
> http://www.osgeo.org/incubator/process/project_graduation_checklist.html
> Which has been moved to
> https://www.osgeo.org/resources/project-graduation-checklist/. I suggest
> update this.
>
> --
> Cameron Shorter
> Technology Demystifier, Learnosity
> Open Technologies Consultant
>
> M +61 (0) 419 142 254

Re: recommend PyWPS for graduation

Daniel Morissette
+1

Daniel

On 2018-03-22 11:22 AM, Tom Kralidis wrote:

> Hi all: as mentor of PyWPS I recommend that the project graduates as
> an official OSGeo project.
>
> Key documents:
> - Project Graduation Checklist:
> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectGraduationChecklist
> - Project Provenance Review:
> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectProvenanceReview
>
> The PyWPS project is a longtime effort with a stable community in support
> of a lightweight Pythonic package for geospatial processing pipelines. The
> community continues to evolve via code sprints, PSC meetings and other
> activities [1].
>
> The project is used in numerous activities (http://pywps.org/projects/ and
> http://pywps.org/gallery/) and cited in numerous scientific papers
> (http://pywps.org/science/).
>
> We need 50% of the committee to cast votes; I’ve included the current
> membership below
> in [2].   The vote will stay open until 2018-04-05 (14 days from today).
>
> If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me.
>
> Thanks
>
> ..Tom
>

> [1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/Meetings
>
> [2]
> - Bruce Bannerman
> - Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
> - Landon Blake
> - Howard Butler
> - Arnulf Christl
> - Jo Cook
> - Jody Garnett (chair)
> - Dimitris Kotzinos
> - Tom Kralidis
> - Julien-Samuel Lacroix
> - Mark Lucas
> - Steve Lime
> - Daniel Morissette
> - Markus Schneider
> - Cameron Shorter
> - Norman Vine
> - Frank Warmerdam

Daniel Morissette
Mapgears Inc
T: +1 418-696-5056 #201

Re: recommend PyWPS for graduation

Cameron Shorter
+1 Cameron (my vote updated)

On 31/3/18 8:30 am, Tom Kralidis wrote:

> Thanks Cameron.  Fixed/updated.
>
> On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 1:39 PM, Cameron Shorter
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> +0 Cameron. This will become +1 once you address the comment below.
>>

>> On 23/3/18 2:22 am, Tom Kralidis wrote:
>>> Hi all: as mentor of PyWPS I recommend that the project graduates as
>>> an official OSGeo project.
>>>
>>> Key documents:
>>> - Project Graduation Checklist:
>>> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectGraduationChecklist
>> This references "OSGeo Project Graduation Checklist version 2.0"
>> http://www.osgeo.org/incubator/process/project_graduation_checklist.html
>> Which has been moved to
>> https://www.osgeo.org/resources/project-graduation-checklist/. I suggest
>> update this.
>>
>> --
>> Cameron Shorter
>> Technology Demystifier, Learnosity
>> Open Technologies Consultant
>>
>> M +61 (0) 419 142 254

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier, Learnosity
Open Technologies Consultant

M +61 (0) 419 142 254

Re: recommend PyWPS for graduation

jody.garnett
+1

Congrats to the PyWPS team, and thanks to Tom for both mentoring the project and answering some of my questions during the incubation process.

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 3:11 PM Daniel Morissette <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1

Daniel

On 2018-03-22 11:22 AM, Tom Kralidis wrote:
> Hi all: as mentor of PyWPS I recommend that the project graduates as
> an official OSGeo project.
>
> Key documents:
> - Project Graduation Checklist:
> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectGraduationChecklist
> - Project Provenance Review:
> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectProvenanceReview
>
> The PyWPS project is a longtime effort with a stable community in support
> of a lightweight Pythonic package for geospatial processing pipelines. The
> community continues to evolve via code sprints, PSC meetings and other
> activities [1].
>
> The project is used in numerous activities (http://pywps.org/projects/ and
> http://pywps.org/gallery/) and cited in numerous scientific papers
> (http://pywps.org/science/).
>
> We need 50% of the committee to cast votes; I’ve included the current
> membership below
> in [2].   The vote will stay open until 2018-04-05 (14 days from today).
>
> If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me.
>
> Thanks
>
> ..Tom
>

> [1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/Meetings
>
> [2]
> - Bruce Bannerman
> - Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
> - Landon Blake
> - Howard Butler
> - Arnulf Christl
> - Jo Cook
> - Jody Garnett (chair)
> - Dimitris Kotzinos
> - Tom Kralidis
> - Julien-Samuel Lacroix
> - Mark Lucas
> - Steve Lime
> - Daniel Morissette
> - Markus Schneider
> - Cameron Shorter
> - Norman Vine
> - Frank Warmerdam

Daniel Morissette
Mapgears Inc
T: +1 418-696-5056 #201
Jody Garnett

Re: recommend PyWPS for graduation

Tom Kralidis
Hi all:

Voting status:

- Bruce Bannerman +1
- Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
- Landon Blake
- Howard Butler
- Arnulf Christl +1
- Jo Cook
- Jody Garnett (chair) +1
- Dimitris Kotzinos
- Tom Kralidis
- Julien-Samuel Lacroix +1
- Mark Lucas
- Steve Lime +1
- Daniel Morissette +1
- Markus Schneider
- Cameron Shorter +1
- Norman Vine
- Frank Warmerdam

> On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 11:22 AM, Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all: as mentor of PyWPS I recommend that the project graduates as
> an official OSGeo project.
>
> Key documents:
> - Project Graduation Checklist:
> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectGraduationChecklist
> - Project Provenance Review:
> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectProvenanceReview
>
> The PyWPS project is a longtime effort with a stable community in support
> of a lightweight Pythonic package for geospatial processing pipelines. The
> community continues to evolve via code sprints, PSC meetings and other
> activities [1].
>
> The project is used in numerous activities (http://pywps.org/projects/ and
> http://pywps.org/gallery/) and cited in numerous scientific papers
> (http://pywps.org/science/).
>
> We need 50% of the committee to cast votes; I’ve included the current
> membership below
> in [2].   The vote will stay open until 2018-04-05 (14 days from today).
>
> If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me.
>
> Thanks
>
> ..Tom
>

> [1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/Meetings
>
> [2]
> - Bruce Bannerman
> - Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
> - Landon Blake
> - Howard Butler
> - Arnulf Christl
> - Jo Cook
> - Jody Garnett (chair)
> - Dimitris Kotzinos
> - Tom Kralidis
> - Julien-Samuel Lacroix
> - Mark Lucas
> - Steve Lime
> - Daniel Morissette
> - Markus Schneider
> - Cameron Shorter
> - Norman Vine
> - Frank Warmerdam

Re: recommend PyWPS for graduation

blammo
+1

bobb

On Mar 22, 2018, at 10:22 AM, Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
- Samuel Johnson

Re: recommend PyWPS for graduation

Tom Kralidis
For the record, +1 from myself.

..Tom

On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 10:23 AM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> bobb
>

> On Mar 22, 2018, at 10:22 AM, Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all: as mentor of PyWPS I recommend that the project graduates as
> an official OSGeo project.
>
> Key documents:
> - Project Graduation Checklist:
> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectGraduationChecklist
> - Project Provenance Review:
> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectProvenanceReview
>
> The PyWPS project is a longtime effort with a stable community in support
> of a lightweight Pythonic package for geospatial processing pipelines. The
> community continues to evolve via code sprints, PSC meetings and other
> activities [1].
>
> The project is used in numerous activities (http://pywps.org/projects/ and
> http://pywps.org/gallery/) and cited in numerous scientific papers
> (http://pywps.org/science/).
>
> We need 50% of the committee to cast votes; I’ve included the current
> membership below
> in [2].   The vote will stay open until 2018-04-05 (14 days from today).
>
> If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me.
>
> Thanks
>
> ..Tom
>

> [1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/Meetings
>
> [2]
> - Bruce Bannerman
> - Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
> - Landon Blake
> - Howard Butler
> - Arnulf Christl
> - Jo Cook
> - Jody Garnett (chair)
> - Dimitris Kotzinos
> - Tom Kralidis
> - Julien-Samuel Lacroix
> - Mark Lucas
> - Steve Lime
> - Daniel Morissette
> - Markus Schneider
> - Cameron Shorter
> - Norman Vine
> - Frank Warmerdam
>

> "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him
> absolutely no good." - Samuel Johnson

Re: recommend PyWPS for graduation

Tom Kralidis
Hi all: updated voting status below.

The vote closes in 1 day (2018-04-05).  Gentle
reminder out to those who have not voted yet.

Voting status:

- Bruce Bannerman +1
- Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques: +1
- Landon Blake
- Howard Butler
- Arnulf Christl +1
- Jo Cook
- Jody Garnett (chair) +1
- Dimitris Kotzinos
- Tom Kralidis: +1
- Julien-Samuel Lacroix +1
- Mark Lucas
- Steve Lime +1
- Daniel Morissette +1
- Markus Schneider
- Cameron Shorter +1
- Norman Vine
- Frank Warmerdam

On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 12:21 AM, Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> Voting status:
>
> - Bruce Bannerman +1
> - Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
> - Landon Blake
> - Howard Butler
> - Arnulf Christl +1
> - Jo Cook
> - Jody Garnett (chair) +1
> - Dimitris Kotzinos
> - Tom Kralidis
> - Julien-Samuel Lacroix +1
> - Mark Lucas
> - Steve Lime +1
> - Daniel Morissette +1
> - Markus Schneider
> - Cameron Shorter +1
> - Norman Vine
> - Frank Warmerdam
>

>> On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 11:22 AM, Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi all: as mentor of PyWPS I recommend that the project graduates as
>> an official OSGeo project.
>>
>> Key documents:
>> - Project Graduation Checklist:
>> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectGraduationChecklist
>> - Project Provenance Review:
>> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectProvenanceReview
>>
>> The PyWPS project is a longtime effort with a stable community in support
>> of a lightweight Pythonic package for geospatial processing pipelines. The
>> community continues to evolve via code sprints, PSC meetings and other
>> activities [1].
>>
>> The project is used in numerous activities (http://pywps.org/projects/ and
>> http://pywps.org/gallery/) and cited in numerous scientific papers
>> (http://pywps.org/science/).
>>
>> We need 50% of the committee to cast votes; I’ve included the current
>> membership below
>> in [2].   The vote will stay open until 2018-04-05 (14 days from today).
>>
>> If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> ..Tom
>>

>> [1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/Meetings
>>
>> [2]