[re:] OTC update news

Hung Clement
Big News Just Out! More expected Thurs
Nanoforce Inc. (NNFC),
This really moved on Monday!
Went Crazy on Tuesday!
Wend Should do even Better!

Big News Just Out
Monday March 13, 2006 (PRIMEZONE)
Nanoforce Technologies Inc.'s Patent Position Expands Again With Issuance of Patent for Producing Improved Catalyst

SYMBOL: N N F C
NANOFORCE INC. (NNFC)  - Current Price: 1.17
Up over .72 cents in last 5 days alone
Tuesday Was GREAT Wend Will Be BETTER!

Before we start with the profile of NNFC we would like to mention something very important: There is a Big PR Campaign just started. We are already seeing movement it will go all week so it would be best to get in NOW

Nanoforce Inc. (NNFC) appears to be on an upward trend. Is not the time to buy ?
With current marketing campaign we expect NNFC to climb thru mid March
Get In Now!

NANOFORCE INC. (NNFC)  COMAPNY INFORMATION

Nanoforce, Inc. is a company founded to support the development, and acquisition of exciting new products that integrate fundamental developments in Nanotechnology. The Nanotechnology industry is in its infancy and provides a wealth of opportunity for companies that position themselves well now to profit from the burgeoning opportunities that will be provided by nanotech produced products in the near future.

NANOFORCE INC. (NNFC)  RECENT NEWS
(For Complete News Detail, check your current stock site.)
March 13 Nanoforce Technologies Inc.'s Patent Position Expands Again With Issuance of Patent for Producing Improved Catalyst
March 7, 2006: Nanoforce Inc. Hires Local Management Team to Head Refinery Science Corp.'s El Paso Office
February 13, 2006:  Nanoforce Acquires Unique package of Nanotech. Ips
December 16, 2005: Nanoforce Acquires Refinery Science Corp.
December 16, 2005: Nanoforce approves 10 for 1 split of Refinery Science.

CHECK OUT NANOFORCE (NNFC) TODAY!