rasterlite creation error

Neil Best
What does this mean?

$ gdal_translate -of Rasterlite /data/grass/global/cusa/cellhd/agc_crop cusa.db -co DRIVER=PNG
Input file size is 695, 298
ERROR 1: In ExecuteSQL(): sqlite3_prepare(SELECT AddGeometryColumn('cusa_metadata', 'geometry', -1, 'POLYGON', \
2)):
  no such function: AddGeometryColumn
ERROR 1: Check that the OGR SQLite driver has Spatialite support

Both GDAL and OGR report that SQLite is a supported format.  I am able to ogrinfo world.sqlite from the SpatiaLite site, but not SRTM.sqlite.  Any ideas?  Something wrong with my SQLite libraries or my paths?

Re: rasterlite creation error

chaitanya_ch
Neil,

OGR's SQLite driver can read a SpatiaLite database without the SpatiaLite library. The library is needed only for the extra features like indexes, functions, etc. So, you probably don't have SpatiaLite configured right.

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 10:11 AM, Neil Best <[hidden email]> wrote:

What does this mean?

$ gdal_translate -of Rasterlite /data/grass/global/cusa/cellhd/agc_crop
cusa.db -co DRIVER=PNG
Input file size is 695, 298
ERROR 1: In ExecuteSQL(): sqlite3_prepare(SELECT
AddGeometryColumn('cusa_metadata', 'geometry', -1, 'POLYGON', \
2)):
 no such function: AddGeometryColumn
ERROR 1: Check that the OGR SQLite driver has Spatialite support

Both GDAL and OGR report that SQLite is a supported format.  I am able to
ogrinfo world.sqlite from the SpatiaLite site, but not SRTM.sqlite.  Any
ideas?  Something wrong with my SQLite libraries or my paths?

Chaitanya kumar CH.
/tʃaɪθənjə/ /kʊmɑr/
+91-9494447584
17.2416N 80.1426E