rastercalc

pcav
Hi all.
The rastercalc is obviously an important addition to the QGIS toolbox:
can you let us know what are the plans for its future development, in
particular IF condition and proximity measures?
Many thanks.
--
http://www.faunalia.it/pc

Re: rastercalc

Borys Jurgiel-2
Dnia niedziela 14 listopada 2010 o 10:07:24 Paolo Cavallini napisaƂ(a):
> Hi all.
> The rastercalc is obviously an important addition to the QGIS toolbox:
> can you let us know what are the plans for its future development, in
> particular IF condition and proximity measures?
> Many thanks.

IF condition is already implemented:

(value > 100) returns 0 or 1.

I'm looking forward to see it in attribute calc too!

Re: rastercalc

pcav
Il 14/11/2010 10:22, Borys Jurgiel ha scritto:

> IF condition is already implemented:
>
> (value>  100) returns 0 or 1.

So, if value > 100 return 144, otherwise 0 would be
(value>  100)*144
right?
Not exactly an intuitive syntax ;)
--