{raster}: ST_DumpValues

tchav

Hello,

I am new at postgis and I don’t know if this is the right process about a possible bug.

I am using the raster extension and the Npgsql adapter dll in order to set queries.

Firstly I use ST_AsBinary but I had a problem about reading the data from VStudio because

I can’t read WKB format.

Then I use ST_DumpValues(rast) in order to read the values from the database and at loading raster I use –t 128x128  .

I noticed that the result is less 128*2 +1 Value and the items that missing from the list are the first column after first row

And the last column of the Array.

I suppose that this is a bug, I think that must return all the Values in order to be rectangular and know how much items existed at each row.

Thanks in advance

T.Chavakis