r.sun.angle to replace i.sunhours in trunk

r.sun.angle to replace i.sunhours in trunk

ychemin
r.sun.angle has the same functionality as i.sunhours + additional
functionality, it would be good to remove i.sunhours from trunk and
bring r.sun.angle in trunk.

--
Yann Chemin
Researcher@IWMI

Re: r.sun.angle to replace i.sunhours in trunk

Markus Neteler
On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 7:06 AM, Yann Chemin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> r.sun.angle has the same functionality as i.sunhours + additional
> functionality, it would be good to remove i.sunhours from trunk and
> bring r.sun.angle in trunk.

If there are no objections, I can do that (svn copy).

Markus