r.clump2 for GRASS7

Johannes Radinger
Hi,

I am just wondering if the add-on r.clump2 is still available for GRASS 7.
I can find the add-on manual mentioned here: http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/addons/r.clump2.html

However I could not find r.clump2 via g.extension. I seems that the list
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/  is out of date (e.g. r.fidimo add-on
is missing).

I was just interested in r.clump2 as this add-on also considered diagonal cells.
However, most probably I can find a work around with r.grow in combination with
r.clump. But it would be nice if the feature of r.clump2 to clump also diagonal cells
can be integrated in the main r.clump.

Cheers,
Johannes

Re: r.clump2 for GRASS7

peifer
Johannes Radinger wrote
I was just interested in r.clump2 as this add-on also considered diagonal
cells.
What about using r.clump -d, see http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/r.clump.html

Hermann

v.to.rast weird output

Johan de Braak-2
Dear all,

I try to convert some training data for an image classification to raster (so it can serve in i.gensig). Since this training data is thematical (1 is bare soil, 2 is degraded forest etc.), I used only whole numbers to assign the classes. However, when checking the result using r.report, I get classes as: 1-1.03 and 1.97-2.03 and descriptions like "from bare soil to degraded forest"... Should I be concerned of this? Did I made a mistake somewhere along the path? Can this be avoided?

Best wishes,

Johan de Braak

Re: r.clump2 for GRASS7

Markus Neteler
On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 11:17 AM, Johannes Radinger
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am just wondering if the add-on r.clump2 is still available for GRASS 7.
> I can find the add-on manual mentioned here:
> http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/addons/r.clump2.html

ok, I have removed that page now because...

> However I could not find r.clump2 via g.extension.

... the functionality of r.clump2 and been merged into the standard
r.clump in GRASS 7.

> I seems that the list
> http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/  is out of date (e.g. r.fidimo
> add-on is missing).

Good point. I'll speak to Martin Landa that we need to clean the
directory and update it via cronjob.

Markus

Re: r.clump2 for GRASS7

Markus Neteler
On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 3:57 PM, Markus Neteler <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 11:17 AM, Johannes Radinger
>> I seems that the list
>> http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/  is out of date (e.g. r.fidimo
>> add-on is missing).
>
> Good point. I'll speak to Martin Landa that we need to clean the
> directory and update it via cronjob.

Martin has fixed that now, the pages get updated again.

Note: the fact that r.fidimo is missing is stated here:
http://grass.osgeo.org/download/addons/
-> logs
    -> http://grass.osgeo.org/addons/grass7/logs/r.fidimo.log
        I have now installed the missing python module on the server.
        At the next round it should go through. If not, let me know.

Markus

Re: r.clump2 for GRASS7

Martin Landa

> -> logs
>     -> http://grass.osgeo.org/addons/grass7/logs/r.fidimo.log
>         I have now installed the missing python module on the server.
>         At the next round it should go through. If not, let me know.

I have installed python-scipy on the server, the next should be OK.
Let me know in the case of problems. Martin

--
Martin Landa * http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa

Re: r.clump2 for GRASS7

Martin Landa

> I have installed python-scipy on the server, the next should be OK.
> Let me know in the case of problems. Martin

see also logs overview for G7 [1] and G6 [2]. Martin

[1] http://grass.osgeo.org/addons/grass7/logs/
[2] http://grass.osgeo.org/addons/grass6/logs/

--
Martin Landa * http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa

Re: r.clump2 for GRASS7

Martin Landa

> [2] http://grass.osgeo.org/addons/grass6/logs/

ah, G6 is completely broken. I will fix it. Martin

--
Martin Landa * http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa

Re: r.clump2 for GRASS7

Martin Landa

>> [2] http://grass.osgeo.org/addons/grass6/logs/
>
> ah, G6 is completely broken. I will fix it. Martin

fixed. Martin

--
Martin Landa * http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa