- test project has a print composer profile setup.
- something in themesConfig.json or Config.json missing or
2: when I click on the map the pop up window that would show map
feature details in the demo quickly disappears and I am sent to
a blank white screen and I must refresh browser to get the map
Please run the application in development mode (i.e. yarn start),
console, you should get a traceback. That should give a good
indication of where an error occurred.
- this feature was working with demo project sources & broke
when I added my source
3: When I export RASTER & DXF I get "unable to connect
Your config.json contains a proxy service URL, but you aren't
running one (at least, not on localhost:5000). Either run a proxy
service, or clear the setting in config.json. Consult the
documentation on why and when a proxy service is needed.
- same in demo & after I added my project source.
- I see in config.json i need to configure proxy, but details
4: when I access QWC2 from another system on the network, I am
unable to see the test project. The thumbnail and project layers
are not showing up.
This is a broader problem that the qgis server / assets are not
reachable from those other systems. You'll need to double check
this, it is not a QWC2 specific issue.