"Save display to a graphic file" doesn't work on the version 6.4.1 and 6.4.2 in Windows

"Save display to a graphic file" doesn't work on the version 6.4.1 and 6.4.2 in Windows

Liu, Huili

Hi,

I tested Grass version 6.4.1 and WinGrass6.4.2 in Windows 7 and XP, but both of the versions don’t work for its “Save display to a graphic file”. I kept it run more than half hour, the popup window still shows “Please wait, exporting image…” by using North-Carolina’s sample data.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Willie

The information contained in this communication is intended for the use
of the designated recipients named above. If the reader of this
communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received this communication in error, and that any review,
notify The Associated Press immediately by telephone at +1-212-621-1898
and delete this email. Thank you.
[IP_US_DISC]

msk dccc60c6d2c3a6438f0cf467d9a4938

Re: "Save display to a graphic file" doesn't work on the version 6.4.1 and 6.4.2 in Windows

wenzeslaus
Hi,

thanks for your report. This may be related to the ticked #1746 [1].
It is fixed for the next version -- 6.4.3 [2]. You can download
nightly build of a pre-release version [3].

Vaclav

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1746
[2] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Release/6.4.3RC2-News
[3] http://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass64/