Quantcast

"Probem when running ka-map on IIS"

HeiJo
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to setup ka-map on IIS but it has a problem:
I config ka-map by following the ka-map's installing-instructor and
when access to: http://localhost/kamap it show nothing!

I saw at the status the link to generate image is:
http://localhost/kamap/init.php/kamap/tile.php?....
( the right link is: http://localhost/kamap/tile.php?....) so there is no
image's created!

When I change to Apache this error doesn't exist and ka-map works
well.
I have installed many MapServer's apps on IIS and they still work well.

Can someone explain to me. Thanks a lot!

Re: "Probem when running ka-map on IIS"

Fabian Rami
Hi
Did you set the access right ( write / read / modify ) for the
IIS_internet guest account on your tmp folder ?

Hei Jo a écrit :

> Hi everyone,
> I'm trying to setup ka-map on IIS but it has a problem:
> I config ka-map by following the ka-map's installing-instructor and
> when access to: http://localhost/kamap it show nothing!
>
> I saw at the status the link to generate image is:
> http://localhost/kamap/init.php/kamap/tile.php?....
> ( the right link is: http://localhost/kamap/tile.php?....) so there is no
> image's created!
>

> When I change to Apache this error doesn't exist and ka-map works
> well.
> I have installed many MapServer's apps on IIS and they still work well.
>
> Can someone explain to me. Thanks a lot!

Re: "Probem when running ka-map on IIS"

HeiJo
Thanks
But I don't think it makes the problem. My question is why in IIS it calls
http://localhost/kamap/init.php/kamap/tile.php?... stand for
http://localhost/kamap/tile.php?...
P/s: I launch http://localhost/kamap/tile.php and
http://localhost/kamap/init.php but there is no error