question exporting from grass GeoTif files

question exporting from grass GeoTif files

Gabriel Cotlier
Dear grass users,
I got after intercallibrarion the following layer (with a correct Range of data:    min = -0.3458  max = 61.9423 ) whats is the recommended way to get it exported out of grass to be opened in ArcGIS, conserving the range.
When i do :
image.png
but, when I open the exported layer in ArcGIS the Range of values in modified...
Thanks a lot for your help.
Kid regards
Gabriel

SBL

Re: question exporting from grass GeoTif files

SBL

Hi Gabriel,

I would be surprised if the data range is exported incorrectly (if you left autodetection of the data type to export to). Did you check the range of the data with:

gdalinfo -mm F101992_c.tif

?

Maybe it is just a display issue cause for example ArcGIS might just estimates the range…

See otherwise also examples here for compatibility:

https://grass.osgeo.org/grass76/manuals/r.out.gdal.html

Cheers

Stefan

https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif

Re: question exporting from grass GeoTif files

Gabriel Cotlier
Dear Stefan,
Yes you are right ranges are correct.
Thanks a lot.