question about geonetwork

slaurencelle
Hello,

We are having problem with geonetwork running on linux 5.11 (opracle linux)

Geonetwork version = 2.10.3

We are running it on tomcat 7.X with apache 2.2.X serving has a proxy
We are using Oracle database 12c for the spatial index.

It can take about 30 minutes for geonetwork apps to be load by tomcat.

We did not have this kind of behavior before.

It's seem to be stuck when connecting to the oracle database but I see nothing in the log except this :

org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDescriptors
SEVERE: Error waiting for multi-thread deployment of context descriptors to complete
java.lang.InterruptedException

Hope someone have an idea.

Regards,

Stephane L.