query metadata xml tag

BartV
Hi all,
Could you please help me indicating the best way to look for a specific tag within an .xml metadata saved in my Geonetwork catalogue v4.3.1?

For example if I have to look for the gmd:westBoundLongitude tag value, is there a way to get it?

Is it also possible to define a query where I can search all the value, for example, greater than the value indicated by the previous tag?

Thanks in advance

According to regulation (EU) 2016/679 this transmission is intended only for the
use of the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you receive
this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and
delete all copies of this message and any attachments.