query boolean field in search router

Henning Lorenz
Hello,

I have problem with querying a boolean field in the search router.

Example:
I have a boolean field (with name 'existing') in may database table that
indicates whether an object is existing (true) or planned (false). I try
to query this with a "type: choice" field, but apparently I can't get
the choices right:

   existing:
     type: choice
       empty_value: 'Please select'
       required: false
       label: 'Status'
       choices:
         'true': 'existing'
         'false': 'planned'

I tried with and without quotation marks, also in capitals and numbers -
no success. The search results are always empty. (Otherwise, search
router works fine)

I appreciate any help with making this work, either with the correct
'choices' or a different search field type.

Thank you,

Henning

Re: query boolean field in search router

Charlotte Toma
Hello Henning,

is your problem still there?
Did you get an error message about the configuration? If you open the
SeachRouter with your configuration in the app_dev.php mode, then a
relatively detailed message should appear in the frontend, that tells
you why he can't display the selectbox correctly.
Perhaps you look at the log-file (app/logs/) or open the developer tools
in the browser.

If the error message doesn't help you, then you can send the related
error in theis list and we try to help you.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Charlotte Toma
GIS-Consultant