query a specific tag value tag among all metadata in Geonetwork and get the correspondent list

query a specific tag value tag among all metadata in Geonetwork and get the correspondent list

BartV
Hi all,
Could you please help me indicating the best way to look for a specific tag among one of the generic .xml metadata saved in my Geonetwork catalogue v4.3.1 and then get the list of those metadata satisfying the query??

For example if I have to look for the all the metadata having gmd:westBoundLongitude tag value equal to a certain value (as well as, greater than/less than  or similar), is there a way to get the list?

May opensearch be used for this goal?

Thanks in advance

According to regulation (EU) 2016/679 this transmission is intended only for the
use of the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you receive
this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and
delete all copies of this message and any attachments.