qgisserver problem

Richard Duivenvoorde

Compiled QGIS testing (12 dec) on a clean debian wheezy box

copied qgis_mapserv.fcgi into /usr/lib/cgi-bin and created a vanilla qgs
project file

but while getting a capabilities response, I'm not able to receive map
images...

some other problems:
- if I start a epsg:28992 project, then the latlon capabilites contain
those crs coordinates in the LATLONboundingbox in capabilities
- if I start a epsg:4326 (latlon) project, then both the latlonbbox and
the crsbbox contain latlon coords???

also some problems with the 'crs selection' in ows properties of project
dialog.

When I try to load the layer via a remote QGIS wms connection, I see the
error:
- 'Cannot calculate extent', Raster layer is not valid ...
When I try to load an image via a local browser I see this error:
invalidCRS: could not create output CRS

Am I doing something wrong, of does the server need more info?

Docs I found:
http://www.qgis.org/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_ogc/ogc_server_support.html?highlight=server

Capabilities requests you can try:

http://qgis.webmapper.nl/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?request=getCapabilities&map=nl.qgs

http://qgis.webmapper.nl/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?request=getCapabilities&map=nl2.qgs

http://qgis.webmapper.nl/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?request=getCapabilities&map=world.qgs

anybody can help me?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

Re: qgisserver problem

Bernhard Ströbl
Hi,

maybe your problem is related with [1]?

regards

Bernhard

[1] http://hub.qgis.org/issues/8351

Am 19.12.2013 20:59, schrieb Richard Duivenvoorde:

> Compiled QGIS testing (12 dec) on a clean debian wheezy box
>
> copied qgis_mapserv.fcgi into /usr/lib/cgi-bin and created a vanilla qgs
> project file
>
> but while getting a capabilities response, I'm not able to receive map
> images...
>
> some other problems:
> - if I start a epsg:28992 project, then the latlon capabilites contain
> those crs coordinates in the LATLONboundingbox in capabilities
> - if I start a epsg:4326 (latlon) project, then both the latlonbbox and
> the crsbbox contain latlon coords???
>
> also some problems with the 'crs selection' in ows properties of project
> dialog.
>
> When I try to load the layer via a remote QGIS wms connection, I see the
> error:
> - 'Cannot calculate extent', Raster layer is not valid ...
> When I try to load an image via a local browser I see this error:
> invalidCRS: could not create output CRS
>
> Am I doing something wrong, of does the server need more info?
>
> Docs I found:
> http://www.qgis.org/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_ogc/ogc_server_support.html?highlight=server
>

> Capabilities requests you can try:
>
> http://qgis.webmapper.nl/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?request=getCapabilities&map=nl.qgs