qgis

Noriberto
Dear Sirs

I would like to know if I can work in the qgis with a scale of 1:100,
1:200, 1:500.
I need to put in the qgis an architectural plant of a building.

Example: it follows enclosure

regards,

Noriberto

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?T=E9rreo=2EPDF?= (62K) Download Attachment

Re: qgis

Tim Sutton
Boa Noite

In theory there is no reason why cant view data at these scales,
though I wonder if an open source CAD application such as QCAD would
not be more suitable for your needs.

Regards

Tim

1991/1/1, noriberto <[hidden email]>:

> Dear Sirs
>
> I would like to know if I can work in the qgis with a scale of 1:100,
> 1:200, 1:500.
> I need to put in the qgis an architectural plant of a building.
>
> Example: it follows enclosure
>

> regards,
>
> Noriberto

Tim Sutton
QGIS Project Steering Committee Member - Release  Manager
Visit http://qgis.org for a great open source GIS
openModeller Desktop Developer
Visit http://openModeller.sf.net for a great open source ecological
niche modelling tool