qgis atlas : set raster images 's contrast stretch?

qgis atlas : set raster images 's contrast stretch?

image
This post was updated on .
Good evening,

I'm working with qgis 2.18(windows) and the usefull atlas tools. My covering
layer is a polygon layer (20 features). My atlas template is composed by 4
map elements representing different images raster (3 multibands)located on the same area.  I use the
option proposed in the tab called "object property" to lock the layer and
the style of the layer (lock layers / lock style for layers).For each
raster, I want to be able to automatically apply and set the raster style
and enhance the contrast "local histogram stretch".

I join a screen shot reprensenting my atlas template.

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t365144/SS_atals_raster_style.jpg

Could you throw light for me ? is there a way to automatically assign a contrast stretch ("local histogram stretch") for all my map elements and for each of my 20 atlas sheet?

In advance, thank you for your help.

Kind regards.

Re: qgis atlas : set raster images 's contrast ?

Andreas Neumann-4

Hi Laurent,

This is possible in QGIS 3, as it has the local contrast (stretch and clip at updated current extent) as a styling option of a raster layer.

I know that this may not be the answer you want, but you can already install and use QGIS 3 in parallel with 2.18 - if you just use QGIS 3 to generate the atlas.

Greetings,

Andreas

On 2017-10-12 22:07, image wrote:

Good evening,

I'm working with qgis 2.18(windows) and the usefull atlas tools. My covering
layer is a polygon layer (20 features). My atlas template is composed by 4
map elements representing different images raster (3 multibands).  I use the
option proposed in the tab called "object property" to lock the layer and
the style of the layer (lock layers / lock style for layers).For each
raster, I want to be able to automatically apply and set the raster style
and enhance the contrast "local histogram stretch".

I join a screen shot reprensenting my atlas template.

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t365144/SS_atals_raster_style.jpg>

Could you throw light for me ? is there a way to automatically assign a
contrast stretch ("local histogram stretch") for all my map elements and for
my 20 atlas sheet?

In advance, thank you for your help.

Kind regards.

Re: qgis atlas : set raster images 's contrast ?

image
This post was updated on .
Hello, thank ou for your usefull reply. Indeed, i just check the option
called "updated canvas" via qgis dev 2.9 from osgeo4windows . it works well...