pywps-django

gbazan

Hi everyone:

I'm thinking about implementing  a WPS server by using the new PyWPS 4 and Django. Is there a way to do it? Do you have an example? I have been trying to find an example like pywps-demo, which uses Flask, written for Django but I haven't found it.

Thanks in advance. Cheers!

Gabriel.

Re: pywps-django

Jorge Mendes de Jesus
Hi to all

Not that I know, if you manage to implement it could you indicate how it was done so that we can add to the documentation?ml

Jorge

On 31 May 2017 02:23, "Gabriel José Bazán" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everyone:

I'm thinking about implementing  a WPS server by using the new PyWPS 4 and Django. Is there a way to do it? Do you have an example? I have been trying to find an example like pywps-demo, which uses Flask, written for Django but I haven't found it.

Thanks in advance. Cheers!

Gabriel.

Re: pywps-django

Jachym Cepicky

hi, i have an idea about closer integration with pywps/django in my mind, process would became a model, logging would be accessed by django views too..

but afaik, nobody did steps towards pywps-django integration