pywps 4.2 tasks

Jachym Cepicky
Hi all,

I believe, we should move forward and release PyWPS 4.2 as per current master, so we could free our hands for future testing of new coming features (database storage, more intense support for docker containers, ..).

I would like to ask you all to have a look at our milestone [1] and possibly add your tasks, which you would like to have in up coming release

Thoughts?

Jachym

--
Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: jachym.cepicky gmail com

Re: pywps 4.2 tasks

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Hi all,

I am in favour of releasing 4.2 immediatly. I suggest moving all other open issues to 4.4.

Cheers.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
RingID: ring:7ca91d83f4f9dec82fec9f1144b8e5c1ef2a110c

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

On July 28, 2018 12:00 PM, Jachym Cepicky <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

I believe, we should move forward and release PyWPS 4.2 as per current master, so we could free our hands for future testing of new coming features (database storage, more intense support for docker containers, ..).

I would like to ask you all to have a look at our milestone [1] and possibly add your tasks, which you would like to have in up coming release

Thoughts?

Jachym

--
Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: jachym.cepicky gmail com

Re: pywps 4.2 tasks

Carsten Ehbrecht-3
… maybe we can make a 4.2 release end of August. I have some PRs in the pipeline and might get them in this month … but nothing that what block a release. People I need for review are also on vacation.

Cheers,
Carsten
--
Carsten Ehbrecht
Abteilung Datenmanagement

Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum GmbH (DKRZ)
Bundesstraße 45 a • D-20146 Hamburg • Germany

Phone: +49 40 460094-148
FAX:   +49 40 460094-270
[hidden email]

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Thomas Ludwig
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 39784