python bindings

Mohammed Rashad
Hi all,
Here I am starting to make python bindings for OSSIM, May I know any one is currently working on it. So that reinventing wheels can b avoided
First I need working version ossim build from latest svn..

--
Thanks && Regards
Mohammed Rashad K.M

Re: python bindings

epifanio
Hi Mohammed,

i was playn with python and ossim (you know) but more on the grass side to complete the planetsasha app (a bridge between ossim and grass)
feel free to contact me on skype ... is long time we don't chat ;-)

have a good time!

Massimo.

Il giorno 25/mar/2011, alle ore 10.36, Mohammed Rashad ha scritto:

> Hi all,
> Here I am starting to make python bindings for OSSIM, May I know any one is currently working on it. So that reinventing wheels can b avoided
> First I need working version ossim build from latest svn..
>
> --
> Thanks && Regards
> Mohammed Rashad K.M
> +919642945690

> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/ossim-developer

Re: python bindings

epifanio
Mohammed,

maybe you can find intersting the swig interface that for now works for the java bindings

it is :

http://svn.osgeo.org/ossim/trunk/oms/joms   (there is a swig directory)

which binding tool are you planning to use ?
swig, boostpython, ctype, others ?

hi!