protocol from the Marketing meeting at 31.08.2019 during FOSS4G 2019 Community sprint

protocol from the Marketing meeting at 31.08.2019 during FOSS4G 2019 Community sprint

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Hello,

here is the protocol from the Marketing meeting at 31.08.2019 during
FOSS4G 2019 Community sprint.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Meeting_2019.08.31

Jody, Malena - please review and change if something is missing.

See you Astrid

--
Astrid Emde

Re: protocol from the Marketing meeting at 31.08.2019 during FOSS4G 2019 Community sprint

jody.garnett
Thanks for productive chat :)

I would appreciateĀ the review / comments form other members of the marketing committee also as there were some interesting topics discussed.

I should note that we were all very tired and I appreciateĀ this conversation happening.
--
Jody Garnett