projection systems

gayani
Hi,

Im using geomoose for my web maping application.  The data layers are in WGS84 (EPSG 4326).  But now I need to project one data data from Web Mercator (EPSG 900913).  Can I project these two data with one application.  If so how?  Can you help me for this function

Thank you
Gayani

Re: projection systems

Brent Fraser
Gayani,

   You might have better luck on the  GeoMoose users mailing list
(http://www.geomoose.org/info/mailing_lists.html).

Basically you edit a map file to indicate the source data are in
EPSG:4236 by adding a PROJECTION object to the LAYER definition, and
adding a PROJECTION object to MAP object to indicate the target
coordinates system is EPSG:900913 (or better yet use the official EPSG:3875)

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser