processing and temporary files on osgeo4w

processing and temporary files on osgeo4w

Jan Michálek
Hello
I have problem with my batch. I need create topographic wetness index over really big tiff. I prepared some grid and created in graphical modeler batch to clip piece of raster by square vector, add some buffer, create topographic wetness index and clip output by original square. I have some simple python loop over all features in generated grid and save data. My problem is in temporary files created by processing, because they are really big. I tried delete id from python after every iteration of my script, but files looks be in use (they aren`t). Is some way to remove temporary files from qgis?

Thanks Je;

--
Jelen
Starší čeledín datovýho chlíva