process logging

Martin Landa
Hi,

I wanted to ask how properly log processes. I put to my code

logging.info(...)

checked configuration

level=INFO

But none of process log messages (only those coming from pywps lib
itself) are printed to log file/db. Using pywps installed via pip
(4.0.0). What am I doing wrong? Thanks! Martin

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa

Re: process logging

Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus

Hi Martin

Try to run pywps from the github  it has less bugs and less issues

https://github.com/geopython/pywps-flask

You have an example of logging

https://github.com/PyWPS/pywps-workshop/blob/master/processes/total_length_logging.py

You need to get the logger

import logging
LOGGER = logging.getLogger('PYWPS')
LOGGER.info('Adquired logger inside total_length.py')

LOGGER.info("אני לא אוהב יום שני")

The configuration level=INFO should be ok

Jorge