problem with the full view of the metadata

problem with the full view of the metadata

BartV
Hi all,
is anyone else experiencing a problem with the full view of the metadata?

I'm getting this error:
An error occurred while loading a metadata view

And I can't see it. But if I open it in editing mode, it works.

I'm using GN 3.8.1 on a CENTOS 7 machine

Thanks

Bartolomeo Ventura, PhD
Eurac Research
Institute for Earth Observation
T +39 0471 055 374
F +39 0471 055 389
[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

Viale Druso 1
I-39100 Bolzano
www.eurac.edu<http://www.eurac.edu/>

Re: problem with the full view of the metadata

Francois Prunayre
Hi, Can you check the log and see if you have any XSLT errors ? it may be
related to a specific XML encoding.

Cheers.

Francois